Sigh... Looking for 2DS or 3DS console PIN...

XionTawa

My brother has misplaced his 3DS console Club Nintendo PIN, and therefore, cannot take part of the Pokemon Promotion. I have searched for some online, and ended up being banned from /r/3DS for simply asking for one. I would really like to get one for him, and am even willing to pay a small amount. So does anyone have a spare 3DS or 2DS Club Nintendo Code lying around I could use?

My wife and I already used ours in December.

The same month I bought Mario Kart 7 and my wife spent $40 to buy me Pokemon X as a Christmas gift.

And two months before Nintendo would announce a deal where people could buy a 3DS XL and Mario Kart 7 (or one of 5 other games) and get Pokemon X or Y for free.

-_-

But anyway, sorry, no, no code. :(

Here's hoping you or your brother can find his code because you might be hard-pressed to find someone willing to give one (and, by proxy, a copy of Pokemon X/Y) away.

Have you tried contacting Nintendo support directly to see if they could generate a new PIN? If the hardware hasn't been registered, maybe they'd be kind enough to help out.

Is it the code that your scratch off on those red card things? If so, I think I might still have mine in the box.

Back