skill cap night?

slalomdms

Well tonight people kept wanting to go cap a skill and i started thinking. (yes very rare..) We could have a cap night where we get a group together and go cap skills that people need/want. Cause i know that i have a few characters that need elites but i have never gotten around to capturing them. Was just one of my random thoughts didnt know how everyone felt bout it. If we did we could have a designated day every week or every 2 weeks to go and cap skillz.

What do you guys think about this idea? Should we do it once a month, every 2 weeks or make it a weekly thing? If so what day would we have it on?

:)

I like your idea. Saturday nights I'm usually available to help out. In addition to skill capping, we might also make an effort to run people to various places they need. I'm sure we have guildies with high lvl characters who would love to join us on Sorrow's Furnace and Underworld runs, but just haven't reached those areas yet.

Paul

dorkelf said:
I like your idea. In addition to skill capping, we might also make an effort to run people to various places they need. I'm sure we have guildies with high lvl characters who would love to join us on Sorrow's Furnace and Underworld runs, but just haven't reached those areas yet.

Paul

I think it is a good idea to also run if we decide to have a night for capping/runs. I would be willing to run, I can do most places but havent totally figured out the droks run and some of the other southern shiverpeak runs.

We used to have a weekly "Party Night" to help out lower level characters within the guild. Perhaps we could resurrect that and combine it with skill caps and running as needed. This was held on Thursday, so we would have to work around Bible study.

However, I think we might all be a little distracted starting next Friday (or Thursday for most of us) with new missions and quests.

dorkelf said:
Saturday nights I'm usually available to help out.
Hmmm....Thursday night Bible study (schedules permitting), Friday night PvP, Saturday night skill cap, Sunday night build your wealth, Monday night PvP?

Honey, when were you intending to have a LIFE?

MaidMirawyn said:
Hmmm....Thursday night Bible study (schedules permitting), Friday night PvP, Saturday night skill cap, Sunday night build your wealth, Monday night PvP?

Honey, when were you intending to have a LIFE?

LOL, I am starting to wonder about that myself. At least with Factions coming out, my wife will expect that I will be playing a lot next weekend.

Just curious...do you guys use the calendar much? Wonder if we should use it more to schedule these regular/irregular nights...but I suppose it's a chicken/egg thing: people don't use the calendar 'cuz there aren't many events on it, and people don't post events on it 'cuz people don't look at it. :/

Back