So, let's play...

Shagz

Ok, we have an official server and the clan has grown to 25 members + those who are playing but are not on the roster.

If we book it far enough in advance (like a month), think we can organize a night where we can all get together and get on the server?

I'm willing to give it a go. Lets try a week instead of a month. We need to try to set a regular time frame if we can. I've played with several ToJ'rs since the server's been online. I've even seen Plankeye and Blind and the Englishman had landed too.
biggrin.gif
I idle in there quite a bit so you all should catch up with me sometime.

All times are EST
Weekdays - before 1:00 pm after 12:45 am
Weekends- Sat. anytime should do
Sun. 1:00pm to 6:00 pm 8:30 pm to all evening

=/ ok.. if im around and bored i am usually on the server by myself trying to beat my level 30 trickjump in a scorpion... there must be something huge i can throw myself off...

Well Rizz , I didn't pay any attention to my daredevil stunts until you said level 30. I got several pictures of daredevil stunts so I went back and looked at them and my best level was in the Hellbender at a level 50. How high does it go?

during the week, I usually only play after 8pm cst. on weekends, it's after 8pm cst, and possibly during random times throughout the day, depending on the times my son takes a nap.

I must find the best vehicle and stunt to perform... i never tried a hellbender cos it doesnt climb well... plus if we had some rocket assistance we could really do some sweet jumps...lol
(its the q3 trickjumper in me)

mini nuke is the redeemer, it goes boooooooooommmmmm
Sealcomm buy the game and lets frag away, we can always use another member.

You guys saw that track video on ONS-Torlan where they use a Redeemer to push a Manta up onto the top pillar in the center of the map?

Also Rizz, you might find this site fun if you're into the tricking.
smile.gif

w00t level 60 in a scorpion. i had to climb the face of one mountain and jump off it in one go..lol

Back