So long and thanks for all the fish!

Thaddius

I'm officially disconnecting myself with what is left of ToJ/CGA. Over the past few years, I've had some good times, and some bad times. I've seen some great things, and some that were not so great. I've grown, and learned, and if anything become a stronger Christian because of my experiences with this group. When I stepped down as treasurer a few months ago, it was because I no longer shared the same vision that the rest of ToJ/CGA leadership had, and decided that someone that conformed more to what was wanted was probably a better fit. I thought that I could still be a part of this community, in a non-leadership role. Unfortunatly, I feel that I can't stay a part of a community. If I stay around here under the current circumstances, I'll end up getting banned from the forums. So, it's better for me to just walk away on my own terms.

Some of you have my IM (or can get it from here) if you want to contact me.

Bless God in all you do, and keep the focus on what this ministry started out to be!

Ciao,

Cory

Thaddius, I wish you the best with your future endeavors. I thank you for the time you served Tribe of Judah as Treasurer and the many hours you invested.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say that my vision for Tribe of Judah and the Christian Gamers Alliance remains the same: to encourage and help train believers to serve the Lord and to preach the Gospel to unbelievers. Tribe of Judah celebrated its sixth anniversary in May; we have surmounted many obstacles and continue to seek ways by which we may glorify God in all we do, including gaming. Changes are part of life. Remember that Tribe of Judah started as a Starcraft clan in May 1999 and now features chapters for several games. We've seen many people come and go and we value all those who dedicated their time to serve the community. While we may suffer setbacks and difficult seasons, I remain steadfast in my faith that the Lord will guide and bless our efforts to serve Him. Despite discouragements, I still love and desire to serve this community.

Thaddius: I pray the Lord will bless you and your family as you continue to serve Him in new ways. Thank you again for your time and service.

Last edited:
I can see God has given you much of His wisdom. Bless you as you continue to grow forward in His everlasting WAY.
Proverbs 21:21 " He who pursues righteousness and kindness will find life and honor."
:)

Goodbye...

three-dolphins-heads-up.jpg

sad to see you go, i respected you most on these forums. God bless

Back