[SoE]/[SOE] Semi-annual Cape Contest Official Entry Thread - Dec '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
Yep, that's right, it's that time again. I didn't want to step on my successor's toes, so I didn't start this right away, but he gave me the green light to open a thread for design entries.

We're still working out a few of the minor details like the timeline and prizes, but we want you to start working on and sharing your designs, so go visit your friendly neighborhood Guild Emblemer (In the guild hall or any major in-game city), design a new cape for our guild or a complementary set for the two in-game groups and take a screenshot. Post your screenshot here (recommend using an image hosting service like imageshack). Also in your post include your in-game name and in-game group ([SoE] or [SOE]) or we might not be able to contact you to award a prize.

Only entries submitted by members of [SoE] and [SOE] will be considered (so make sure you include your IGN and guild tag), but alliance members and friends are allowed to post designs if they so desire to use as inspiration.

Any repeat posts/entries will result in the previous entry being deleted (1 entry per person).

We'll update this post with further details including prizes and a deadline for entries as soon as we can.

Not sure how to do this, but my entry. Couldn't decide between this and the dove.

"Keero Katsumi" - [SOE]
keero1.jpg

Golden Lion

I wanted to do something this time that really exemplified God's majesty and glory so I went with the Golden Lion and Cross. Thought it would be a good one to really bolster the guild up and usher in the GW2 era.

-Prophet Elhanan (SoE member)

Last edited:
Ok, I'm finally getting around to posting my entry.....

A nice royal background showing symbolizing our Royalty in Heaven.

The Scarlet Raven [SOE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I see their images just fine - a bigger image rather than the thumbnail - but just fine. It must be something on your end, Joey.

I couldn't see Keero's the other day. It's because they are using imageshack. I had tried his link directly the other day and that particular image hosting server wasn't responding. They seem fine today.

It's better to upload the image to CGA's server using "Attach Files"

Here are Keero's and Raven's submissions just in case imageshack hiccups again.

First one is Keero's, second is Raven's.

It's probable Donnie, but those settings are out of my control. I can just go from the reposts from Aleron that I can see.
Joey.

This thread will be closed by midnight Sunday (3Jan10) - make sure you have your designs submitted by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back