Solo Content? Returning player

jadonc

Hi all,

I am trying to decide if I should go back to WoW, it's been a couple years since I last played if my memory is correct. I am wondering if there is much content for solo players or do you still have to be a part of a large guild to do any end game content?

Thanks for your time.

They have mastered the solo content in my opinion. Its smooth, painless, varied, interesting, rewarding and most of all FUN.

The end game stuff is now all about 10mans. 25man raids give the same loot that 10man will, just more of it. As long as you have a medium sized Guild behind you I am sure you can find your way on to one of the many 10man events that will be going on.

Besides raids, the new dungeon finder and battlegrounds can be queued from anywhere and its all cross-server so its really fast to find PuGs for what ever you want.

Making money is always fun and there are almost endless ways to do that solo.

Finally, I just returned after close to a 2 year break and I am quite impressed with what Blizzard has done. It is a stellar product and Cataclysm looks to be the best yet. Very very excited about all the changes and additions since I last played.

Last edited:
Back