Some GW questions

RiverTigress

I've received and accepted the guild's invite, thanks again! Looking at the roster, is there a way to see guild members' classes and levels? Not a big deal if I can't, but was curious to see where everyone else was at and liked doing.

For the most part these days I spend my time on a pre-searing Ranger just to run around killing mass quantities of baddies I am obnoxiously overpowered against to de-stress when needed. I also have a 17 Beastmaster/Axemaster with decent armor, gold weapon, and a few heroes, but I mostly tend to use her for farming gold in the Fort Ranik area (my favorite thing to do for some reason). I'll see about reshuffling some life things around to be able to do more serious things in the future, but that could take some time to accomplish.

I was also wondering if it were possible to see other Alliance members online. Chat's been kinda sparse when I've been on so I usually don't know if anyone else is out there or not. I did apply to join the Alliance's xfire group so maybe that will help. Also, I need to ask what the command to speak in Alliance chat is, and I don't know what the Alliance faction points are or where they come from either.

I have a couple characters. My main character is Keahi Misu. She is a level 20 elementalist/monk. I have a ranger, a mesmer and one other one that is new (and I can't remember what her class is LOL). The ranger and the mesmer are low teens on the level. My new character is pre-sear

Gen

Unfortunately there is no way for you to see the rest of the guilds classes and levels... Except by asking us!

Like me for instance, I have a Warrior/anything who can play most anywhere in the guild wars universe. (He is almost done with Elona)

I also have a monk in Prophecies, a monk in Nightfall, a Ranger in Nightfall and a Paragon in Nightfall.

I'm working on building up a few other characters again, mainly because playing just monks and warriors can get boring.

You really can't see when other alliance members are online either. :( Only if they decide to join in on the alliance chat, or you can try and find out their guild wars screen names and add them to your in game friends list. That always shows when people are online.

Back