Sorrow's Furnace run tonight at 8PM EST

dorkelf

If you have Deldrimor War Camp you are welcome to join us tonight for an SF run. We will be doing the Orozar quest, so it shouldn't run us very late. We are leaving at 8 PM sharp unless we have less than 5 real players, in which case I'll try to recruit for a few more minutes before adding heroes. We'll meet in the War Camp district 1. Teamspeak is highly recommended but not required. See you there!

Paul

Nuts - I missed this post until it was too late - and I was available - and I need to do a Sorrow's Furnace run, too.

If you plan another in Sorrow's Furnace - please post again. Any lead time would be helpful - but I'll take responsibility for checking posts.

If you plan another in Sorrow's Furnace - please post again. Any lead time would be helpful
LOL Lead time would mean we had advance plans. This one was spur of the moment...we thought, "Hey, want to do Sorrow's Furnace tomorrow? Let's see if anyone else does!"

But I definitely want to do it again!

Point taken - I'll just have to keep watching.

I did get my warrior through Hell's Precipice and completed Prophesies the other night. That is two of my guys through, now. Next is Nightfall.

Back