Sorry about the DC in NAXX!

Where

That sucked hehe, everything was going fine and then BAM knocked offline and didnt get a stable connection for 2 hours or more.

So does that mean your connection can't handle raids or was there a blizzard or something that knocked it out for a bit?

Seems to handle raids just as well as anything else, it was kinda windy last night but I think something else is wrong, I still dont have a good connection. Gonna have to call them and find out whats wrong if their "Tools" program doesnt solve it hehe.

Oh cool, when I signed up they ignored me lol. I asked for an upgraded plan and they said OK and I didn't realize that they didn't upgrade it, they gave me the basic plan. So my speed will actually be double what is has been hehe. Bad news is the reason I was booted last night was I passed the download limit for the day because the basic plan has less than half the bandwidth allowed as the plan I wanted. Even upgrading to the right plan won't unlock it so we are out of WoW for the day, it gets reset tonight at 11:( We have limited access to the net and certain things don't seem to work like WoW, I get to the character loading screen being full and then disco from server hehe.

YIKES! bandwidth cap ftl. sorry bout the d/c problem homie! it happens. don't worry about it affecting the raid tho. hopefully we'll be able to get farther today and in the weeks to come! was good having u and laraptor along for sure :) enjoy the new gloves buddy!!!

Back