Starcraft tournament

D

d23-MasterD

hi all,

Sorry if this post doesn't belong here, move it if you like, I wanted to get maximum exposure with this post and this looked like the best place. I was going to put together a little 1v1 tournament using battlereports.com's bracket maker, and I need players. Its all in fun, and you play your opponent whenever you two can get together and game. The games will be a best 3 of 5, with the maps being (in no particular order):

River Styx (in "old ladder" folder)
Rivalry (in "ladder" folder)
Showdown (in "brood war" > "ladder" folder)
Bone Canyon (in "old ladder" folder)
Lost Temple (in "ladder" folder)

Since this is a strictly for fun tournament, I have no objection if you guys play all 3-5 games on 1 map, whatever you want really. I would just like to get something like this together, 4 players would be enough (if interest in this is really that low) otherwise I prefer at least 8, maybe 16 if were really really lucky (don't know how active the community here is anymore) So for now we'll shoot for 8, if we get 9-12 or so we'll figure something out! So please post here if your interested. Thanks. God bless!

Dustin

i would but man most exposure isnt the best id ont post my WC3 chapter stuff here because most of the community doesnt play it, and alot of the Starcraft chapter people dont come here you might want to repost htere also and see how many you get hehe

Dustin,

I would be glad to participate but I was wondering if it could be held in April because I'm currently in transition of financing a car / switching jobs and renting a location elsewhere.

Dan,

that would be fine, we can kick it off whenever you want. its less than 2 weeks til april, so thats fine. we now have 5 players, need at least 3 more (but if more than 3 want in your more than welcome.)

Btw - I'll have the "official" rules when I make the bracket out.

the entries I have so far are: Dan, colonel-vvolf, lionofjudah, exo-slayer, and myself.

I posted on the ToJ: Starcraft forum, but I'll post here, too.
smile.gif

I'd like to participate, but it would depend on the schedule.

Back