Starr looking for a re-invite

War Starr

Greetings all.

I've been out of the game for over a year now, but I would like
to give it another go.

May I have a re-invite please?

I was part of the Legion when it was 'born' not sure if current
members will remember me or not. I think Kanshisha will remember me though.

I have many alts, not sure how many characters per player you allow though.
Genastarr my level 40 Cleric is my highest level at the moment. But I think
I'll start off with my level 25 Glad and try to get that one to 30

Thanks all

I will be on and will send you an invite :) and yes I remember you as well I was there with in the first 2 or 3 weeks of the Elect :)

Welcome back!

*Edit: I looked for Genastarr tonight but didn't see you. What's your glad's name? Active alts are welcome.

Last edited:
Welcome!

Welcome Starr!

I think you'll find leveling a bit faster than it was a year ago. I also have a number of alts at different levels, so let me know if you'd like a buddy for some of those quests!

Welcome Starr!

I think you'll find leveling a bit faster than it was a year ago. I also have a number of alts at different levels, so let me know if you'd like a buddy for some of those quests!

Awesome, thanks! There's one quest where I have to take out this pig but he's too fast. If I can get an assist that would be fantastic.

yeah unfortunately I sold my old account like a noob. I am not sure I would be down for starting from scratch and not having the cool collector items.

You might be able to find another collector's edition on eBay. I think the only cool thing was the wings?

Leveling is a lot faster nowadays.

this is all making me want to try it out again. Felt too grindy before, if they've changed that might be worth another look.

It helps when the have an enhanced XP event on top of the normal doubled xp rate. I leveled my asmo ranger from 26 to 39 in just two and a half weeks. The various xp boost amulets and energy of repose help as well. They seem to have the enhanced xp event in celebration of a patch coming out. The next one should be when 2.7 is released.

Back