Streaming Music Contest Almost Live!

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Visit my channel to find out more!

http://www.twitch.tv/eskunu/

About half of the music on the playlist is Christian....

But also I should give a disclaimer that some of the songs are labeled as explicit. But.. if you hear the songs and find out they're explicit you'll probably laugh because they are very "tame".

Tried to stop by but my wonderful internet was being wonderful. It's never played well with Twitch and it's been even more special ED lately. (also never watched that game before so IDK what is going on but I digress XD) BATTLE ON BOWSER, BATTLE ON! :)

Last edited:
I don't really care about the views. I'll just end up doing it again until someone wins lol

I'm doing more out of a testimony through music than anything. If we had ToJers that played Heroes of the Storm (this game) then I could stream with them.

What kind of music do you prefer to listen to? I love listening to rock. Sometimes I can listen to something from the classics. I manage not to mix these two different types of music and listen to everything according to my mood. I am also constantly looking for cool music for my videos, and most importantly, they should be licensed. I found Royalty-free Construction Sound Effects there is a lot of music and different sounds, just what bloggers need. Where do you usually get your music?

Back