Team Fortress 2 Related Videos

peek-behind.jpg

A Peek Behind the Curtain: Voices

Team Fortress 2 Characters Voice Actors

Published on Jun 24, 2016 by MeetTheVoiceActors

Find out who are the Real people behind the character voices in-game. Many Taunt Voice lines are automated by things that happen in-game. I was surprised how many voice lines I never knew existed! I probably can't hear them above all the gun fire noises and the voice chat users... oh and maybe the sound of my own voice. ;)

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

Avengers: Age of Pyros
Published on Mar 9, 2016 The Pinky

What do you get when you cross The Age of Ultron Avengers Movie with Team Fortress 2? Here's one person's idea.

Last edited:
Robotic Boogaloo
Published on May 17, 2013 by MrPopulus89

This was the Video used to introduce the Robotic Boogaloo Update for TF2. This opened the way for tons of Robotic versions of in-game Hats. This Update, released May 2013, was the 1st ever community-created update with community-created cosmetics added to the game.

Added with this Update were:

* 57 Robotic versions of ordinary TF2 cosmetics
  • 10 Robot-related Unusual effects
  • 4 Action items (the Battery Canteens, Pallet of Crates, Random RoboKey Gift and the Pile of RoboKey Gifts)
  • and the RoboCrate Key

Last edited:
Animation Vs. Animator
Published on Sep 20, 2014 by Ferhod

This Video was entered in the 2014 Saxxy Awards and won as Best Over All! Check out Animation Vs. Animator. It also gives a nod to Source FilmMaker, for those who are familiar with the software.

Last edited:
Mayann Project - The Lost Idol
Published on Jul 13, 2017 by Winglet

In order to get their base back, Engineer and his teammates must fly all the way to the tropical jungle and find the forgotten Mayann ruins, where the Australium-solid idol of the Mayann God Ququmannz lies. Will the BLU team find the idol, or will they meet their end in the deep and mysterious jungle?

Last edited:
Battlefortress 1 (battlefield 1 trailer tf2 parody |original music)
Published Sep 2, 2016 by Tommy Charge

Ever watch the BattleField 1 Trailer for the game when it came out? This is what would happen if you combined Battlefield 1 and Team Fortress 2! Check it out! As a casual Warning... there is killing and some blood in this video.

Last edited:
Fortress Paint Composer demonstration
Published on Jun 23, 2016 by Plastiware

This Video shows what one person did with a combination of Music and Team Fortress 2! The program is called Fortress Paint Composer. It features 15 instruments and text file-based saving and loading of songs. You can download and select the Demonstration Folder to play these songs for yourself. Check it out! :)

Last edited:
Back