Team Fortress 2 Trading

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Post what you got, what you're willing to trade, and what you're looking for. Make sure you find and post a link to your profile on TF2 Backpack Examiner as well.

Items for trade:
  • Metal (Scrap, Reclaimed, Refined)
  • Cow Mangler 5000
  • Solemn Vow
  • Bazaar Bargain (2)
  • Quick-Fix (2)
  • Atomizer (2)
  • Soda Popper (2)
  • Market Gardener
  • Disciplinary Action
  • Tomislav
  • Eviction Notice
  • Splendid Screen
  • Persian Persuader
  • Detonator
  • Overdose
Wanted
  • Metal (Scrap, Reclaimed, Refined)
  • Strange Medigun
  • Short Circuit
  • Diamondback
  • Maul
  • Nessie's Nine Iron
  • Three-Rune Blade
Items of particular importance marked in bold.

If you want to make a trade, post a reply with your offer.

EDIT: Almost forgot: Here's my TF2 Backpack Examiner profile. You'll find all items I'm looking to trade on page 4 of my backpack.

EDIT#2: Some of you may also find this link helpful in determining what items you want to keep or trade.

Last edited:
Wants:
Short Stop
Fedora

Items for tradez:
Sandman x1
Bonk Drink x1
Buff Banner x1

Depending on what hat you have I could trade these:
Glengarry Bonnet
Tough Guy's Toque
Football Helmet
Brigade Helm
Texas Slim's Dome Shine
Engineer's Cap
Bonk Helm

And Bassman whenever you get on I will give you the demo fro

Last edited:
I want to know if any of our Toj who regularly play the game are completely hatless.

Also I was thinking Tek if you would prefer trading material to an actual hat I can give you a camera beard for the Prussian Pickelhaube back. I've got three beards so if you want something to trade for the mask I'd prefer you use one of those (and you don't have hat value items listed to trade T_T ). To be honest I'm tying to hat my hatless toj homies, on their main class, to which ends I am happy to give up hats but I'm not out to de-hat myself when it's unnecessary or when the hat won't be used. If you want to keep the Pickelhaube instead and use it with the mask when you get it that's cool too :) but sitting in the inventory unused or traded when you could have used something else I don't care about = wasted gift.

Thanks Gator if you have second thoughts I can cover Bassman too np :) .

I promised Whon a Sniper hat way, waaaaaay, back as well but I need to see if he wants to use the only one I have the Jarate Headband.

TEK I talked with Bird of Pray and as a coincidence he is giving someone who wanted a Sniper hat one and getting a Medic mask in return. The deal hasn't gone through yet but you may be able to get it from him as he's just getting the mask as that was what was offered in trade.

Last edited:
@ Gerbil
that is quite noble of you, Gerb.
@ everyone else
MANN CO. SUPPLY CRATE Lv 10 Series #1,
I'm trading this for hats, paint, name tags/ is looking for a key.

Grey's backpack

Last edited:
@ Gerbil
that is quite noble of you, Gerb.

Pssh tell me that when I actually part with me hats as yet I have not :p . Besides you guys are mah crew can't have you all looking bad while playing it ruins my rep :p .

...and Grey quoted me on his signature it's like I'm somebody now, sniff, sniff, tears up :) .

Last edited:
TEK I talked with Bird of Pray and as a coincidence he is giving someone who wanted a Sniper hat one and getting a Medic mask in return. The deal hasn't gone through yet but you may be able to get it from him as he's just getting the mask as that was what was offered in trade.
HUZZAH!

Let me know what he wants in exchange for the hat. I may have to ask him to hold on to it until I gain something of equal value.

Update:
Bird of prAy now wears the Texas Ten Gallon proudly.
another fine hat worn by another fine gentleman.

p.s.
thanks Bird for all the gear.

Update:
Bird of prAy now wears the Texas Ten Gallon proudly.
another fine hat worn by another fine gentleman.
Huzzah!

In other news: Gerbil gave me a Medic hat! Glee!

I don't have a hat for spy or heavy, but those are the only classes I play often that I would like stuff for. I randomly found the soldier's viking hat a while back, so I could trade that if someone wants it.

Updated my original post.

I'm holding on to my spare Mad Milk, spare Blutsauger, and spare Kritzkrieg until the blueprints for the new Scout hat and the Vita-saw are revealed. If the items aren't used in the new blueprints, I'd be willing to trade them as well.

Wants:
Short Stop
Fedora

Items for tradez:
Sandman x1
Bonk Drink x1
Buff Banner x1

Depending on what hat you have I could trade these:
Glengarry Bonnet
Tough Guy's Toque
Football Helmet
Brigade Helm
Texas Slim's Dome Shine
Engineer's Cap
Bonk Helm

I've got a fedora that never gets used, how would that in exchange for the brigade helm sound?

Tek: I have the Ambassador, and you have the L'Etranger. Wanna trade?

Also, I would like to have the following:
The Short Stop
L'Etranger (If Tek Doesn't want to)

Tek: I have the Ambassador, and you have the L'Etranger. Wanna trade?
Throw in a Scrap Metal (since the L'Etranger is a Polycount weapon and thus in higher demand) and you have yourself a deal. :)

Last edited:
HAVE:
Mad Milk,
Vintage Magistrate's Mullet (Spy Wig)
Various vintage weapons

WANT:
Hats
Degreaser
Possbily other new weapons

(Add me on steam: kamran_cool)

http://www.tf2items.com/id/LucasEB2

Tek: I don't have a scrap, but I do have dupes of the following if you want a couple of them instead:
Dead Ringer
Killing Gloves of Boxing
Scotsman's Skullcutter
The Gunboats

Also I have "Your Eternal Reward" if you want that instead.

Last edited:
Updated the OP.

I'm temporarily taking my Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Sniper, and Spy weapons off the list until Valve adds blueprints for the new Polycount hats. If none of the items I have are used in the blueprints, I'll put them back up for trade.

Back