Team games

eraserhead17

Tribe of Judah League of Legends Chapter Leader
So we have one 'official' ToJ team, with room for more players, and there are two more teams (for now) that we can fill up. As I am off work the next two weeks, what say we about getting some team game play going on...?

Be sure to save replays! I'd be interested in watching some matches featuring ToJ's best and brightest LoL players.

Be sure to save replays! I'd be interested in watching some matches featuring ToJ's best and brightest LoL players.

So if that is the case why would I save the replay... I am NOT in that group. I am in the have fun at all costs group... :p

Last edited:
i would have to say that i'm with eraserhead on that one........but i would love to get involved in some organized team play.

i'm almost level 27 right now so it will be a little while before i can play ranked. ill tell you as soon as i hit 30 though.

I think we need a solid group who all like to do something different. I mainly play ap middle since that's what im best at. Would be nice to setup a group of people who all play around each others style

Just hit 30 XD, i can play a bit of everything, 4 mains are Nunu, Annie, Xin, Twitch. trying to learn Jax as well.

Eu4ic, I do not see you in my list, as that your summoner name?
if so friend me....

MON NITE FIGHT?

Any up for some team games MON nite 01-30-12???
I can be on 6:ish Pacific...:D

just wondering if anyone on this team is actively playing right now? it would be nice to get a little practice in for when/if we play any ranked team games.

People in this group are playing all the time, just not always together. With this quarter of college coming to a close for me, I might have more time in the next few weeks to play and to get some team games going again.

Back