teamspeak questions (for the Bible study)

soozun

Hopefully someone can clarify something for me. I heard that to participate in the Bible study, you need to have teamspeak. I have no idea what this is, so please tell me.

Is teamspeak a program? Or does it refer to a server that you can log in to, using any irc program? Should I download xfire? I don't know where my head set is, so I plan to just play the sound on my computer speakers and type in any questions.

Give us some links and directions on how to get this teamspeak thing going. Some of us want to attend the Bible study for the first time, I think. So I'll speak for myself: I have no idea what to do!

Lots of members have Xfire as well. Its a great way to stay in contact. I made my youth leader get it so we can chat and whatnot. Anyway, if/when u do download it give us ur Screenname so we can add you.

Follow the link slalomdms posted. That thread explains it well. You don't need a microphone to run the program and listen to the conversation, but you will need one to talk. We typically run the Bible study on TS along with PvP and many guild events. Again, not required, but it does make communication easier in these formats.

thanks guys. that was all very helpful, and I was able to attend the Bible study after all

Its good for the harder missions too. Now I have been having problems though hearing everyone on Teamspeak. Anyway to fix that? I will hear most people just find but others seem to have the volume output alot lower or something.

There is a setting in the TeamSpeak options that can be adjusted from whisper to shout. It may be that some people never look to see what setting they are at.

it could just be the individual people. or it could be you. Its hard to tell. Some people might not just be close enough to their mic, or you might not have ur sound turned up enough.. its all hard to tell

Back