Tek has a Gmail account

Hey how'd u get an account, I signed up a long time ago for updates and never heard anything.

Tek is now an official Google Nerd.
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

I bet you feel special now, don't ya.
laugh.gif

Hey, now. He didn't even WANT one till I got one first! He just let his invite SIT there! And now who's flaunting it?
wink.gif

I got mine with gmailswap.com. It's not too terribly difficult--as long as you're creative!

Alright I went to gmailswap. I offered my soul. Hopefully somebody out there wants it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ember @ June 22 2004,1:24)]Hey, now.  He didn't even WANT one till I got one first! He just let his invite SIT there! And now who's flaunting it?
wink.gif
And I still don't want one for use. I just want it to flaunt it. *g*

Ok, ya'll, I've got a gmail account up for grabs here.  First polite person to PM me has it.
smile.gif

btw, I never really say "ya'll"
smile.gif

--------------------------
UPDATE: Sorry, it's taken. (I posted this, but it turned up on p. 2, and I guess people are missing that)  
biggrin.gif

Sorry, folks. It's been taken. More may become available later. In the meantime, keep trying with gmailswap.
smile.gif

gmail is spooky...

anyways hotmail's upgraded premium service is way better than gmail...I don't want my emails scanned for words and be flashed with advertisements...though I must say that's a good idea.

The ads don't spook me out. They're just like the SmartAds on any website with google banners, etc. Automated and all that. It's the searchability that prevents me from actually USING my account.

Back