Tek is out of town 10/9 - 10/12

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
I will be in Springfield, Missouri from Thursday, October 9 to Sunday, October 12 visiting my girlfriend and her family. During this time, I will likely not be online.

If you have any problems with the forums, please contact Hawk, our forum administrator.

If you need help with anything related to Tribe of Judah, chances are good that Rizz can help you out. Be sure to check our Staff Listing before you bug him unnecessarily, though. *g*

If you're interested in volunteering to help Christian Gamers Alliance, be sure to contact kasimir.

And, as always, if you want to donate fundage to help out the CGA cause, send your donations via Paypal to donations AT cgalliance DOT org (spamproof!) or e-mail the same address requesting a snail mail address to donate using other monetary methods.

If anyone should cause a ruckus while I'm away, tell jammer7 and he's sure to lay the smackdown on any fools...err, foolish enough to do...umm, foolish things. ^_^;;

Brush your teeth, say your prayers, and read your Bible! And BEHAVE while I'm away! I'll be back Sunday night. Please pray for safe travel and an excellent time all around!

biggrin.gif

Unfortunatley Rizz is out of town from the 10th-13th visiting his girlfriend in Colchester, Essex...lol..

If you have any problems then please write them on a piece of paper, fold it into an aeroplane and throw it out the window.

Man, I guess that leaves me ... Hmmmm ... I guess I'm in charge of giving group hugs. If you have ever seen me, you'd know this was a special treat
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CCGR @ Oct. 16 2003,1:29)]welcome back!
Thankye.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]man what is up with all these ToJ people going out and getting girl friends.... LOL

Hey now, I spent a fair deal of time (one year) livin' la vida solo before I "settled down." *chuckle* A God-fearing girlfriend is a many-splendored thing but remember that life gives us plenty of other things to take care of without being committed to a young lady.

For those men that have wives, girlfriends, or fiancees: take good care of them. Love them as Christ loves the church.

For those men that are still living that single life, persevere, run that race, and rest in the faith that God will bring the right women to you in the right time--His time.

And that's all I gots ta say about that. *g*

thanx...hehe. sadly she live 2.5 hrs away so i only see her twice a month... but thats a good natural way of keeping temptation at bay i guess...lol

Back