Tek7 has broadband!

G

It has happened. Tek has re-entered the information age at speeds that make him giggle like a schoolgirl. Ping is lower, download rates are higher, and overnight downloads are a thing of the part (except when downloading ISO files).

So, it's time to deliver on some old promises.
smile.gif

Time to start researching hosting a part-time TFC server, download more mods for the most popular games, check out some trick jumping videos, and play more CS, UT, and UT2003.

*bows* It's a lovely day, ladies and gentlemen.

Congrats! Ain't it great! My wife and I would much rather have broadband than Cable TV...so...we don't have cable TV.

gee, I sure hope zealot doesnt mean somthing dirty by that. Never seen that used for anything decent.

I most assuradly do not <3 Tek anymore. He hast abandoned me to be the sole pillar holding up dialupdom as a viable option for internet gaming. Of course I'll still pwn you up and down in CS and UT2003 Tek. ;-) Ya know I don't <3 any of the rest of ya'll either come to think of it with your fancy schamncy bands that are broad. I do have an advantage over ya'll though. When I need something to throw at you or club you with, this old 2800 baud modem will hurt far more then your fancy nic cards. ;-) And no your not allowed to hit me with your cable/dsl modems, routers, or other networking equipment. ;-)

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Saeliel @ Jan. 30 2003,10:20)]Maybe now that Tek has a great connection, he can tell us where he got his name ;)
Heh, right, that...^_^;;

I'm off to work now, but I still have every intention of replying to that thread. Of course, I have a few other tasks to complete first...

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!
I dont understand why no broadband company wants to pay the money to build way out to the middle of nowhere to provide a small number of people service. WHY?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Saeliel @ Feb. 28 2003,4:58)]Is he still trying to evade us?
I have returned from...well, being distracted! Heh.

Behold, the answer to the question that keeps many awake at night!

Back