Tek7's official statement re: NS

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Alright. That's it. Natural Selection rocks, plain and simple. I want to start a Natural Selection sub-chapter, but I don't have time to run it.

Basically, I need at least one dedicated sub-chapter leader, one recruiter, and four or five people (to start) to post to this thread and share when they usually play NS.

I usually play rather late at night when I can, or by invite. You can, of course, check for me using GameTiger or just send me an instant message when you head into a server.

So, anyway, if you're interested in helping build a Natural Selection sub-chapter, please contact Rizz to volunteer.

And FunnyLookingHat, if you're out there and reading this: Take heart. The learning curve is bearable while ambushing unaware marines from ventilation shafts. *G* Everything just gets better from there.

I would certainly like to help build it but i dont think i can lead it...co-lead maybe in forums and stuff.. once again the timezone gets in the way.

mwahahaha finally! U ppl finaly relise ns = R0X! neway, I'm not doing much gaming nemore, but "maybe" if you guys get this going I'll come on somtimes. If we can get some witnessing done through it...of course.

*runs to chekc out the website.. DOH internet explorer shuts down -_-*

i'll dl it if i hav sometime... if Tek says its good? I tell u, its truly official!
biggrin.gif

Well I gave it a try. I'd have to say that it's better than the earliest betas at least...but I still don't like it =/

Nothing against the game itself, as it seems like a futuristic sort of DoD, but I have a weird thing about not really liking games with aliens in them. I played AvP and AvP 2 for about one day each before I got rid of them...not because they were bad games, but because I just couldn't get into them...

sorry Tek [-_-]

although it was quite amusing watching you bite those marines lol

*takes cover*
*wonders waht tek is gonna do with Tasty*
*!SNAP! he's gonna make a salty wheat out of him!!*

runs off
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Aug. 07 2003,12:48)]*takes cover*
*wonders waht tek is gonna do with Tasty*
*chuckle* Nah. To each his/her own. I don't like Counter-Strike (at ALL), but I still participate once in a while because it's so popular among ToJ members.

I understand that few people will pick NS over CS, but I'm fine with that. I'm just trying to bring those ToJers who are playing NS together so we can have more fun.

biggrin.gif

I play as ToJ | Kidan

I have those servers listed in the 'favorite NS servers' in my hlm window, but if there's no ToJ'ers on those, i usually just jump on whichever game happens to be fastest for me.

I must say i havent played NS since i downloaded the mighty Wolf ET. But if we can all find a server to agree on then i will join you guys.

I've been spending some time on Trailblazers - 66.28.225.106:27015

Unfortunately, it's full most of the time. ;_; I usually just scan the full NS servers list in All-Seeing Eye and pick the server with the lowest ping with the highest number of players (without being full, of course).

In other news, I did join sealcomm, our Aussie brother, for a round last night. I didn't plug in the headset for fear they would make fun of my accent. Playing on a team full of aliens with Australian accents is something everyone should experience.

Back