Temple of Ahn'Qiraj Guide

Kurinnaxx sounds harder than the General actually. (thats as far as i got before the a.d.d. set in...lol)

Wow, seems like aq20 might be harder than zg. MT agro rotation, chain fearing adds, sacrifice, detect magic for resistence weakness, most of this stuff seems like BWL for 20 man. Hopefully the mobs don't have a kazillion million hps.

Wow the first boss looks surprisingly easy compared to the hunter boss. It was a really nice job for a pug (they are well geared for it, I think almost everyone has atleast 3-4 tier 1 epics on them). Hopefully the gates will open soon on Stonemaul to see what adventure awaits within the ruins.

Good luck to you guys in AQ20. All the bosses are pretty fun except general. Blizzard also added a nice mechanic to the instance where when you kill a boss all the trash mobs before that boss dont respawn so you dont have to deal with clearing trash most of the raid. As far as difficulty goes, some of the bosses are a bit harder then ZG bosses. But with all instances and boss encounters once you know what to do it goes by alot faster and smoother. Again, good luck and have alot of fun. I know I did when my guild first steped into AQ. =)

Back