TERA

tomfoolery_79

I just saw videos of this game for the first time....looks amazing!!!

Ok, so let's see...
Rift, Guild Wars 2, TERA, Star Wars, etc

Anyone else excited about other RPG's coming out?

GW2 and SWTOR for sure!
Tera sounds like a pretty looking but painful Korean grind fest.

Last edited:
Tera looks too similar to Aion in my opinion. That's not a bad thing, but it's no Guild Wars 2.

I would also say there is a game called world of tanks that sounds like fun..... HOWEVER its not the typical MMORPG.

Someone mentioned EVE online. I'd be up for doing a free 14 day trial (available thru Steam) if and only if someone experienced did it with me. Sounds like a time sink though :(

EVE is definitely a time sink. I played it for a while, but it started to feel too much like work.

I like games that engage me, but not to the point where I feel like I should be getting paid to play. :)

I'd be interested in reactivating my EvE account to show someone the ropes. I've still got one of those 5-day free trial offers available.

Also, I think LoJ is active in the game. Might be worth contacting them.

I am about to quit EVE...I have two active accounts and to do anything requires time and lots of effort...which I don't mind if I didnt get more instant gratification from other games like MTG 2012 and League of Legends...MMO's are about the people not the game and unless people are all excited logging in everyday it is hard to keep the enthusiasm going...I hope Star Wars will do that...I miss Vanilla WoW days!

bunch of us are playing Champions online off and on for the story driven entertainment. voice acting is fun in that game....

I've been playing Hearts of Iron 3:Semper Fi (for as much as I can stand it.) Also I like Dungeons and Dragons Online, and PAtrician 4(on steam).

Back