thanks to the raid leaders

Nommad

I took my first hack at a gruul's PUG, and noticed two things:

1) PUG raids aren't very much fun...they just cost gold...

2) our raid leaders are awesome!

I wanted to let the raid leaders of redeemed know that I GREATLY appreciate the hard work that you all put into both the very successful, and learnable raids that you guys lead each week. I know that you guys deal with a bunch of junk from some of us who aren't as apt to gaming/raiding/wowing that you guys are, and that shows a great deal of compassion, patience, and love for those in the guild, not only as fellow gamers, but more importantly as brothers and sisters in Christ.

Thanks so much for all of the time that you guys put into raiding, learning strats, and more.

Bax, Ug, Goblit, Angry, Jad, among others that i've raided under, I just wanted to share my gratitude and appreciation of you.

any others are also welcome to share their thanks as well...(cause i'm sure there are others;))

/agree

yeppers! high props to the redeemed raiding crew. keep up the good work guys (and gals). it is much appreciated.

PUGs are great for healers. All healers should be required to heal 2 PUGs a week. I say this because you learn about all the stupid things people are capable of and you learn to what extent it will take for you to pull the group through it.

hard to get better at your class if you dont learn to deal with all the obstacles that can be presented. I liked doing Pugs with W2, well there towards the end I never fully pugged it but I liked helping guildies that needed a tank in their pug. Not only do you learn all the weird situations that can happen but you might learn a new strat for an instance, etc and you might leave a great impression of Redeemed on those other people.

No, actually the strict correct version would be "'Pies' is" (because it's referring to the word, not to the edible objects it means).

Yeah it's symantics, Pugs are a 4 letter word could go either way, either talking about the description of the word or the pugs themselves hehe.

PUGs are great for healers. All healers should be required to heal 2 PUGs a week. I say this because you learn about all the stupid things people are capable of and you learn to what extent it will take for you to pull the group through it.

or you could just raid with a agro happy hunter such as myself..

Back