The 360 vs. a PC

tjguitarz

What would you prefer? When you are pitted between the 360 version of a game and the PC version, which way to you go? Why?

I would side with the 360. All games will look the same on it, whereas a computer forces you to deal with your computers innards.

id go 360. i just like the feel and using a bigger screen. also i think ith as better graphics....

I will go neither, obviously if it is a console title it will suck on the pc and I don't care for the crappy reliability of the xbox.

WWWWHHHHAAATTTT??????? I CAN NOT EVEN BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A THREAD DEBATING BETWEEN 360 vs. PC FOR ANYTHING!!! PC KILLS 360 IN EVERYTHING!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!! GAMES OR WHATEVER...

lol...it is almost offensive...

Is there a Wii option? Its practically in its own little category as it is.

I'd side with 360, mostly because I don't have a computer that's got any higher specs than my laptop with a 1.7ghz centrino processor, 1gb ram, and generic intel videocard.

That and I am a halo fanatic. (hmm, still need to buy the fourth book though) ;)

Think of it this way:
$400 or $1500+ to play your games?

Since I don't buy much from Apple, I gravitate toward lower cost, not to mention I don't really care if something is ever so slightly more shiney.
Plus, I don't have to worry about backwards compatibility with my old games four-five years from now.

Think of it this way:
$400 or $1500+ to play your games?

Since I don't buy much from Apple, I gravitate toward lower cost, not to mention I don't really care if something is ever so slightly more shiney.
Plus, I don't have to worry about backwards compatibility with my old games four-five years from now.

400 dollars for a one trick pony or 1500 for something that does anything you need it to do.

Well, we were just talking games here.

I know multiple people who still say that anything that needs done can be done on less than or equal to 512mb RAM, 1ghz processor, and about 30GB Hd space or less.

A computer is the way to go if you don't need games.

guys we r talking games. not all around. in all ways computers win but in games 360 wins.

Not really, already the 360 is outclassed by PCs in terms of performance, now developers have to hobble themselves to the lowest denominator to reach the largest target.

PC, mainly cause i would need a 360 to play a game... and i have a PC soooooo ya..

and i like mouse+keyboard over controller. and the multiplayer communication is easier on a computer.

it really depends dude, sometimes i just love sitting down to my consoles and playing games. but for MMO, RTS, and especially FPS, NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING BEATS A PC

Halo is so much better on PC, graphics and gameplay...plus the 360 only has like a couple games that are even worth playing...when all 360 games come out for PC too, as do much PS3, and some games that come out on nothing but PC/Mac...PC/Mac so kills...

Back