The Council (KoT Goverment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaToad

The Council is the Government of the Knight of the Trinity, along with its officers. Wanting to keep with the Theme of a Fighting knightly order, but bringing to it the diversity of Christian theologies and wanting to be fair, I decided against just one 2nd in command. And then I was inspired reading some of my writings on leadership. In Germany the 1st sergeants’ title literally translates to Father of the company, he is the one who orders disciplining of troops and awarding of rewards. More so I keep seeing a Mother Superior in my minds eyes, not unlike a Loving female who adopted all the sisters; she now is in charge of. A woman full of love and compassion but firm with her children.

So I figured if we are a church and we have a Father of the Guild a Number one, we should have a Helper, a comforter, and Mother. So many in the guild filled this role, Jazmina, Litsafalda, Ansley and so on. If I did not mention you, thank you, you were and are loved and appreciated for what you did for the Guild.

So we will have two number 1 (Assistant Guild Masters) a Father and Mother to better take on the task of building and maintaining a Church family. They are just Elders who have a lot of extra Responsibility. Whoever has this role thank you. You have my sympathy.

The Council is responsible for the direction of the Guild. The Guild Master, the Elder Seneschal is the top position by figure head only. All decisions will be discussed and voted upon by the council. If one of the council refuses to vote for whatever reason; the council and Elders will vote. All accountability of Elders will be handled by the council. All disciple concerning ranks below Elder with be handled by the Elders unless a unanimous decision by the Council is reached.

The Seneschal can be either male or female
One Counciler is to be female
One Counciler is to be Male.
They should not be family members (ie: Married or same household)
As the name represents:

One Councilor is to assist the Elder Seneschal and should be avaible to the guild leaders and followers in all matters of Christianity concerning the righteous role of a Woman in game and out; while being scripturally sound. Thus meaning Only a Female of High Character and well versed sound Christian and biblical doctrine should be placed in this position.

One Councilor is to assist the Elder Seneschal and should be avaible to the guild leaders and followers in all matters of Christianity concerning the righteous role of a Man in game and out; while being scripturally sound. Thus meaning Only a Man of High Character and well versed sound Christian and biblical doctrine should be placed in this position.

The Elder Seneschal Will be the Guild Master, Is spokes person of the Guild dedicating his time and the resources of the Guild to further Gods Glory in DOAC while maintain the freedom and fun of individual Players in a safe Christian environment. This will be done while striving to enrich the Christian walk of all the Knights.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back