The Future of Natural Selection

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Flayra, the lead developer of Natural Selection, speaks! From natural-selection.de:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]We're definitely going to keep supporting NS, but we're also going to be moving onto bigger and better NS-like projects. We are trying to get NS into retail, and are also looking at engines and thinking about NS2. If anyone is seriously interested in investing in UWE, please don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail at flayra (at) overmind.org. By seriously I mean that you're 18 or older, and have 10K or more cash that you would seriously consider giving for some stake in the company. It's not easy to get started, and we're looking at traditional publishing arrangements, as well as private investors.

I think it's safe to say that you ain't seen nothin' yet. If you like NS I think you'll lllooove what comes next (though you're going to have to wait for it).

I'd mentioned to a friend, in passing, my opinion that the Natural Selection team should move away from mod development, code a custom engine specifically for Natural Selection, and sell it as a (inexpensive) retail product. I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

*daydreams about a custom NS engine*

Back