The war in Iraq

Is the war in Iraq Biblically justifiable?

• Yes

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Why does it matter? Our President is a believer... I think...

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Im kinda partul on this subject so it probibly isnt fair for me to have voted but I voted Yes after seing first hand the things that the formar dictater did to people just to show that he is incharge I know without a doupt that we were ment to be there and we were ment to get rid of him. Also the bigger reason is now the gosple is spreding it use to be a thing that was talked about in hiding and people met in secret, but on my secound vacation to the great sand box I met Iraqis that openly descused the bible and crist with me. We even did this one mision in a town just south of Mosule Iraq that is compleatly christian and not the christian like most americans these were spirit filled compleatly dedicated christians and they actualy helped me in realizing how fake i had become by that point. So even though I have just babled away a whole parigrafe I still have to say yes its Justifiable.

Thanks for stopping in Sherman! It's good to hear from you. If you ever make your way down to Fort Sam Houston, let me know and we'll do lunch.

Yes, there are probably more Christians in Iraq than most people imagine. It's still dominated by the Muslim faith but there are patches of Christians here and there who can now voice their beliefs without fear (or at least as much fear) of being persecuted. There's an actual Protestant movement over there. Many of Saddam's palace workers were Christians because believe it or not, he trusted Christians more than he trusted Muslims. He was afraid of being poisoned by Shiite servants.

I know this post is late on the subject but i missed the bible study and would like to know somehow. Also weither we support the war, or bush we need to support the troops. THEY vollentered, weither they knew what there were going into or not, they VOLLENTERED. I think almost everyone misses they point they they were not made to join, but they did. Every where i see a soldier i thank them for their sacrifces. There out there, not us, and thanking them for dieing for us, weither you think it's right or wrong, or weither you think what im saying is right or wrong, thanking them would be the least we could do. I support the troops, for the bravery and sacrifises, and the courage and the fact that they have more guts to me to jump out there (i do not say that last line:D) than me, i do not support the fact that people die in war.

Well, if you think nation-building and ignoring another country's sovereignty and breaking our Constitution by following the mandate of "the United Nations" is Biblical, then that answers your question...

*coughs*

Back