To Quit:

Epsilon

Quit :
abandon, break off, cease, conclude, desist, discontinue, drop, end, give notice, give over, give up, halt, kick over, knock off, leave, leave off, pack in, quit cold, resign, retire, secede, sew up, surcease, suspend, terminate, wind up, withdraw, wrap up

I regret to inform you all that I will no longer be playing DAOC. I know this is going to be a surprise... although I haven't been around much for quite a while... but I have returned lately, and although I enjoy playing, and enjoy your fellowship, I have found that this game is getting in the way of, well, more important things. this game just has too much of a controlling effect on me, and if I hope to move on, and become the man God wants me to be, I just can't have it anymore. I think you can all sympathize with my situation, and I just wanted you to know why I was taking this step. I don't mean to look down on anyone playing, but if you are honest you will admit this game can be addictive, and I just can't control it enough anymore, and have far to many more important things.

Anyway, may God bless your efforts to continue reaching Albion and the broader daoc community. I will still watch the boards and keep tabs on you guys. Thanks to all of you who have given me so much help and encouragement during my time in DAOC.

Farewell to you all.

P.S. Keep your stick on the ice (it's a Canadian, or at least, a hockey term)

Congratulations on identifying and overcoming your addiction. Yes, I think we all can identify with the addictive nature of this game. I have been there myself (wife almost killed me).

We are praying for you and your endevors.

Farewell Epsilon,

Was fun gamin with you when we had a chance. IO'm glad that you have decided to follow God's leading in this matter. We'll continue to pray for you bro. I hope you'll still stop in the forums and say hello ^_^ We'd love to know how you're doing and anything we can pray for you for.

God bless bro,
Alan/Philippi

Ill miss your clever insults that i never seem to have come-backs to, Your tactics and your drive to succeed and make your self better no matter the cost (in the game).  I truly admire that you have identified the problem and fixed it.  I have problems in that department, alot of them lol.  We will all miss you in the game
cool.gif
God Bless you and keep you safe, Tiskit.

Matthew 10:8
Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[ 10:8 The Greek word was used for various diseases affecting the skin–not necessarily leprosy.] drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

Thank you for our Brother, Dear Lord!

We send him, and watch him leave with our blessing:

God watch over your child as he endeavors to do Your will
Lord guide your servant as he walks the path few will follow
Let your warring and ministering Angels assist him as Your Will commands

Lord, give him an ear for Your obedience
Lord, give him a heart full of love
Lord, In Jesus name we pray he is guided by Your great commission

And In Jesus name we pray, he knows he is loved always, and prayed for
For we pray Lord that Epsilon, finds his identity in Christ, and knows it always
That he will always Lean on Your word and Your promises, Lord

We pray Your word of wisdom, and Your word knowledge on him, Lord
You are his strength and Rock Lord, Let him Find you always

Fulfill the plan God has for your Life Epsilon

You are in our prayers

Back