TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY!!!!

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Happy B-day danny!!! We love you and toj wouldn't be as cool without you! Have a great day!! :D

Happy birthday, MH! I'd wish you additional pwning skill for tonight, but that might tear a hole in the fabric of the space/time continuum or make the Internet implode.

Happy birthday, MH! I'd wish you additional pwning skill for tonight, but that might tear a hole in the fabric of the space/time continuum or make the Internet implode.

xD Thank you Tek! haha. Let me know when you'd like to play some PPL because our TOJ server isn't working for me right now.

xD Thank you Tek! haha. Let me know when you'd like to play some PPL because our TOJ server isn't working for me right now.
Roger that. You can find my Planet Puzzle League Friend code in this post. You can post your DS and Wii Friends codes to the same thread.

OK, i take that back. There were people playing on our server and i can't join any other server. I think this might be steam related because when I click on friends it says no network connection could be made to the steam servers. Steam will automacticly retry connection until service becomes available.

OK, steam is back up now. I can see my friends but I still can't join in any servers....it's stuck at the connecting screen.

I've been watching for you all evening.

DANNY! I'm so sorry. I went out for dinner around 5:30pm got home had a small party (and OMG!!! the cake was awesome, both taste and looks!) I'll post pix soon! After the party I went out for 2-3 hour walk with my friends and now I just got on! I have time for one or two duels right now. Hopefully tommorow we can do more!

G bday G's tonight :)

Yes, even if we didn't duel. I still had fun and am glad both you and Jam showed up : ) We can hopefully post pwn (see what i did there?) the duels tonight. : ) We're gunna get Jam good at this game so he can enjoy it xD

Back