ToJ back in Elder Scrolls Online!

Uzzo777

I'm happy to announce that ToJ is back in Elder Scrolls Online! As it turns out, ESO is one of the best games for a Christian guild.. why?

1) Every player is allowed to be in up to 5 guilds simultaneously. That means you don't have to choose between the endgame raiding guild and the Christian guild. Be in both! Also be in the trading guild, and the RP guild, whatever!

2) Guild chat is completely cross-faction. While each of the three factions do dungeons among themselves, anyone can be in the guild and chat between any faction.

3) The game has a greater percentage of mature players, due to its difficulty level. Imagine having to heal a tank by having to keep your cross-hairs on them, fps-style. All while casting HoTs on the ground, and keeping out of the purple stuff. Way fun.

The game has a lot more features to come, but most of the bugs have been squashed. As least for the near-term, it looks to be on the upswing.

Our guild is the "Mustard Seed Conspiracy" (yup, a shout out to our old WoW horde guild). It's on the Aldmeri Dominion, on the North American server. (Yup, it's all on one server)

Recruiting in-game will begin immediately, but in the mean-time send any questions/problems/prayer requests to myself in-game at @Uzzo777 or through this forum. You can also hit up our co-founder @Quartoth.

He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.” - Matthew 17:20

- Uzzo

This is cool! I cancelled my sub early this month. I'll have to think about resubbing if ToJ is going to be active in ESO.

Awesome! Someday, once I can afford it, I would like to get back into ESO. I loved it a lot. Just had to cut expenses after my first month, and that was one that had to go. Would love to join MSC in the future, though. :D

No. I subbed for a month and got bored. I started playing GW2 again and I'm still in SWTOR. I never gave GW2 much of a chance when it first came out. I did a Norn Engineer this time and I'm really having fun.

I just started playing, not even level 10 yet. But you can send me an invite @RhemaTom.

I don't know if Uzzo is still playing, but you could try sending him a private message. He may not be getting messages from this thread.

I don't know who will be interested in getting (back) into the game when Unlimited hits, but I plan to be playing. Re-subbed last month, and I've loved every moment of it.

What is it with people starting a chapter and then going AWOL... Did the OP even respond once to this thread?

If it were me, I'd be ashamed to represent a community so poorly.

Anyways, the new patch notes look like amazing fun, this should basically be ESO 2.0 with no monthly!

What is it with people starting a chapter and then going AWOL... Did the OP even respond once to this thread?

If it were me, I'd be ashamed to represent a community so poorly.

Anyways, the new patch notes look like amazing fun, this should basically be ESO 2.0 with no monthly!

He never did but his last post was on June 30th, 2014 in the 2014 fundraising drive thread. I hope everything is ok with him. I wonder if something happened or life just got in the way. Either way, he's our brother-in-Christ and we should be praying for him.

So, what's the story with ESO? Who's still playing?

I joined a couple of old AF buddies who have been playing it and I have gotten a few other friends to start playing. Would be nice to have a few other names on the ole friends list.

Back