ToJ-COD webpage

Haha, yes, sorry guys. In between work and actually playing some games, I took on several projects all at once.

By the way, if you'd like to help out with the site Azz3r, I can set you up a login. We are using the Joomla cms. I'm used to writing sites from scratch, but I thought with a cms we could have people login to post news and such without having any programming knowledge.

Danny do you have an ETA for webpage completion? If your short on time perhaps just get a simple page with a link to the forums for now?

First lets welcome Azz3r to the forums, Second Time seems to a valued Item that no one has enough of, so if you need help Danny We will support you :)

You're right something needs to be done with it. I'll put up a simple page with a link to the forum and the server stats. I've been bouncing between so many responsibilities that this website really fell through the cracks. ETA is later tonight.

A Great start Danny on the Website:cool:, just my thoughts but is there any way to give it some Pizazz, a little Flash to draw attention, one thing that always draws my attention is when you move the mouse cursor over a item and its animated or the background is animated[example is http://www.callofduty.com/hub on the left side the smoke and the right side the flame thrower ] I am not sure How Flash gets tied in or if its possible, but Cool it is :D:

Back