Killer_girl is thinking of Leaveing us.
She sead that she found one.
And she sead " that will let me play in matches"
and we never let her play in matches.

If u boys wont her to leave dont replay
If u wont her to STAY replay to this messege

!!

Killer, let me say something in terms even mercury can understand:

ToJ = guild, not clan, thus you can be a part of toj (for fun) and be in a clan where you don't have to be a cs deity to play in matches
tounge.gif

And in terms zealot can understand:

Me like toj. toj is being a guild. Guild is not clan. It ok to being in not-toj clan, with being toj. Me like applesauce.

Ix

NOTE: hope I didnt offend merc or Z, if you get mad then just kick me off the A team! haw haw haw, i just crack myself up!

/me slaps ix for bad acting of himself and congratulates him on his performance of Zealot perfectly

and way.. killer girl i didnt really see you ask to be in any matches and we have been having tryouts for the past billion months. just be on the server when me and parak are there and you will probably see yourself playing in a match
biggrin.gif

If killer would pay attention and read forums then she would realise that there has been an A team tryout, B team signup sheet and a few open scrims in the past few weeks. I havent even seen her on the server until the other day once.

Remember ToJ is not a clan, the people selected for teams and matches are done so because they have the commitment level required to participate.

If killer girl wants to be in a match i suggest she reads the forums and finds the next scrim date. Or start a scrim herself, if she passes it by elite/para and has a few admins present i dotn see why a scrim cant be organised.

Of course this will get infinitely easier if/when we get the scrimmage server
wink.gif

killer girl didnt have the internet in the past few weeks, so she couldnt know about the a and b teams.. but i hope to still see her in toj every once in a while.. although i will miss her
sad.gif

well i will certainly miss killer. Its sad to see anyone go but we cant chase everyone up. if they cant make ti to something then we cant be responsible for everyone. there are over 350 people in toj and yet i see about 30-40 max in any one week so you do the math..

KayKay121416: hey
gohon4021: whuts your clan name?
KayKay121416: MoG
KayKay121416: men of god
and Yes amorphus88 she did leave

she didnt really leave us guys.. she is going to be in both.. like some of you are in both fls and toj.. she will still play on our server with our tag.. only not as often
smile.gif

I think this is an elaborate prank by speedy to get attention for himself. Yes folks, this is all a conspiracy. In fact, I believe speed should seek help for his worsening condition, before he becomes like Z.

Speaking of which, I have decided to good naturedly poke Z until his monsterous ego shrinks. Yes folks, it is Z's ego which slows this forum down, because he must upload the entire thing to post or browse the forum, and is most likely on the forum as often as he is on the server. Thus, I give you the cause of the forum lag, which I take upon myself to gallantly solve.

Please, no thanks is needed.

Ix

Wait, what about my ego? Granted, I am insane and would probably spam you for the rest of your days on this earth for mocking my ego, 1337 1337 1337, but still, dont leave me out man *sniff, cry, mumble angrily* Anyway, I'd block my email address if I were you. Unlike z though, I have skillz to back up my ego, wait, what was that, its a bird? its a plane? no! Its Super-Ego!! 1337312 then a speeding bullet, its Super-Ego!! Able to kill entire teams in a single bound, its Super-Ego!! I think I made my point, wait, what was the point of this? Now that I think about it, this was a nonsensless rant made in a passiveagressive attempt at something psychological sounding. Anyway, did you hear about the guy who joined AAA and ended up in AA? He got busted for DUI. 1337 1337 1337.                                *End*

u beter wotch it "ixilthicilix".
or i will come over thair and Brake your computer. then I will slap u like hundred thousend times.
Or I will snip your HEAD OFF.

AND I MEEN IT TOO!!!

Wow speeder, you managed to spell ix's name right, then spell most every other word wrong in your post. Amazing.

note to self "on speeders birthday, send spell check!..................(you got to admit,that was good!,hehe.) j/k speeder, you know I love you!
cool.gif

if u wont to know when is my B-Day it is JULY-04.
And by the way shark I copy and Past his name DAAA

Back