***Tribe of Judah is now on Twitter!***

Bakey

That's right kiddos, your friendly neighborhood ToJ staff members have created a Tribe of Judah twitter account for sharing news, announcements, game night reminders, etc.

http://twitter.com/tojcc

Follow us and get news articles on the fly without having to dig around in the forums for them.

Staff members/Guild leaders/Chapter leaders, contact me for the account credentials if you're interested in posting news specific to your chapter/guild on the Twitter account.

bah, over 6 days since an update?

You wanna be responsible for updates?

I'm the only one doing that right now and with a job, RL, wife, kid, and gaming, I don't have tons of time to post on twitter. Heck, I don't even post on my PERSONAL twitter account on a regular basis. Bottom line, don't whine unless you want to post updates too. :mad:

Last edited:
I'm the only one doing that right now and with a job, RL, wife, kid, and gaming, I don't have tons of time to post on twitter. Heck, I don't even post on my PERSONAL twitter account on a regular basis. Bottom line, don't whine unless you want to post updates too. :mad:
QFT.

Twitter volunteers, step forward.

Current staff: If you want the account password, just PM me and Bakey. One of us will make sure you get it.

This could be a great way to inform members of game nights and other chapter/guild events.

Hey hey, VK didn't seem like he was whining to me. :/ Hopefully we can find volunteers, like Hamm, so this thing can really take off. :)

/bump

Looking for more members to update the Tribe of Judah Twitter feed with general and chapter/guild-specific ToJ news.

If you're interested, send me a PM.

/bump

Still looking for people to help populate our Twitter feed. If you're up for helping out, then contact me and Elihu.

I think all chapter leaders/co-leads should do this might have alot of different gaming events which might draw more people to each type of game. Also easy way to get people information on new happenings in games they might have but havent picked up in awhile.

I think all chapter leaders/co-leads should do this might have alot of different gaming events which might draw more people to each type of game. Also easy way to get people information on new happenings in games they might have but havent picked up in awhile.
QFT.

The Tribe of Judah Twitter account information is available to all staff members able and willing to post updates.

Ephesian: Send me a PM and I'll send you the Twitter account information.

The same goes for any other staff.

I wouldn't mind doing the Twitter thing. I'm online most of the day as it is, have a small workload, and I'm ADHD. ^_^)_b

/bump

I just set up automated weekly tweets for our Unreal Monday, TF2sday, and Left 4 Wednesday game nights.

If you'd like convenient alerts 5 minutes before these events start, be sure to follow Tribe of Judah on Twitter.

I plan to schedule more weekly and monthly tweets in the future.

Still want me to handle other tweetable news like sales and such, or do you want the job? :p

Still want me to handle other tweetable news like sales and such
Yep.

or do you want the job? :p
Nope.

Now that I have the automated tweets set up and since I set up my own Twitter account, I doubt I'll be posting directly to the ToJ Twitter feed much any more.

I'd even like to delegate management of the Twaitter (the service we use for scheduled tweets) account to another ToJ member. In the meantime, though, I'm willing to schedule regular tweets for other staff members.

Back