Tribe of Judah membership applications reviewed 3/18/16

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
So I logged in to the Tribe of Judah site today to discover several pending applications. I guess our Membership Administrators got busy with life and hadn't checked the applications lately.

I reviewed pending applications today (3/18/16) and approved several applications.

I apologize to all those who were waiting for a response to their application far longer than our 24-48 hour standard response time.

On a related note, would anyone be interested in serving as a Membership Administrator for ToJ? :D

Tek while I am here you should really assign pages to the guild links on the Toj site even if it's just a redirect to their specific forum.

I still do the CGA posts in 48 hours very consistently (48 because our schedule rotates like a top). Yes I know there were 2 CGA spam account applications too I just don't think it's pressing to remove them in exactly 7 days.

I'll think about becoming Toj membership administrator. I just have so many other things to do first which I don't. I hope to get new glasses soon though and "hopefully" I'll do more.

Last edited:
Tek while I am here you should really assign pages to the guild links on the Toj site even if it's just a redirect to their specific forum.
The ToJ site is different than most. You need to click on the name of the chapter then click Enter Site.

For example, if you want to visit the ToJ Guild Wars chapter site, go to http://tojudah.com/ - click Guild Wars then click Enter Site.

Trouble is, most of the chapter sites are blank because we haven't added content. I asked for folks to help add content a long while back and no one volunteered. Adding content does not require any web coding experience; the site uses a built-in WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor.

You CAN add HTML code (like I did to build our Servers page), but it's not necessary to post links or content.

The ToJ site is different than most. You need to click on the name of the chapter then click Enter Site.

For example, if you want to visit the ToJ Guild Wars chapter site, go to http://tojudah.com/ - click Guild Wars then click Enter Site.

Trouble is, most of the chapter sites are blank because we haven't added content. I asked for folks to help add content a long while back and no one volunteered. Adding content does not require any web coding experience; the site uses a built-in WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor.

You CAN add HTML code (like I did to build our Servers page), but it's not necessary to post links or content.

Ah I got the enter site button bit I just didn't check all of them. Only Minecraft and WoW have sites.

Err... >.> <.< I did ask for the TF2 link to use the old web page I made up but that was eons ago when we switched web sites. If you would prefer to redirect it to the forums that would be fine too. Also the donation link to paypal doesn't appear to work :( .

Here I put up an updated version on my web site http://www.agapegraphics.com/toj/index.html you can use that link. Originally I didn't want to do that but I don't think Bird will mind it there. Unfortunately the tiled background image isn't loading for whatever reason while it loads on my computer fine, weird. It works otherwise. I'll probably have to re-code the entire thing using css at some point. I used image ready back when this page was made but I learned some css in the space of 3 years, I also forgot it so yeeeeeeeah.

Last edited:
Back