Tribe of Judah Natural Selection server FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
UPDATED 7/8/2005: All Tribe of Judah game servers are offline pending a new dedicated server hosting account. Stay tuned to the Tribe of Judah web site for news as it develops.

Greetings, all.

This is the definitive thread for information regarding Tribe of Judah's Natural Selection server. This and the Natural Selection Sub-chapter FAQ should be all you need to get you locked, loaded, and playing on our server!

What is the IP address of the server?
69.44.156.72:27020

What mod do you use for moderating the server?
AMX Mod X

What third-party AMX Mod X plugins are running on the server?
DC Nest Blocker
Hive/CC Health Constant Display
Admin Icons
Extra Levels 2
Latejoin XP Giver
Readyroom Blocker
Spawninvul (Cheesy Peteza)
Team Resources Display

What metamod plugins are running on the server?
SelfWeld
Awards Display
PhaseSelect
NS AutoRandom Plugin

What is the map list for the server?
ns_metal
ns_caged
co_sava
co_angst
ns_hera
ns_lost
ns_nothing
co_faceoff
ns_mineshaft
co_daimos
ns_bast
ns_origin
co_kestrel
ns_tanith
ns_nancy
ns_veil
co_core
co_ulysses
ns_eclipse
co_pulse
ns_ayumi
ns_agora
ns_altair

How many levels does the server allow in Combat?

Can I get a custom icon?
If you want to create a custom icon for our Natural Selection, you'll need to e-mail the following to tek7 AT toj DOT cc:

- Your icon .TGA file, compressed in .ZIP format OR a link to .ZIP containing your icon .TGA file
- Your Steam ID (To get your Steam ID, go into any server and type status in console. Your steam id will look similar to STEAM_0:0:12345)

I'll upload the icon to the server, add your Steam ID to the Admin Icons configuration file, and post a reply in the "Players with custom icons" thread to verify your icon's been uploaded and activated.

For a tutorial on how to create custom icons, click here.

How can I get admin rights to the server?
Only members of Tribe of Judah are eligible to be granted admin rights to the server. Furthermore, asking for admin rights is the quickest way to ensure that you will not receive them.

The only exception is if you already have admin rights to our Counter-Strike server. In that case, post a thread in the Server Discussion saying so and requesting admin rights. Be sure to include your Steam ID and e-mail address in the thread.

The server operators will recruit and appoint new admins as they feel necessary and then choose people who they decide are mature enough to handle the responsibility.

I have suggestions or other constructive criticism regarding the server. Who do I send them to?
Instead of e-mailing suggestions for the server to chapter staff members, please post them in the Server Discussion forum in a civil and respectful manner.

I love Tribe of Judah's Natural Selection server! How can I help?
- Spread the word! Tell your friends about the server. Word of mouth is often the best form of advertising.
- Donate! Click here to find out how you can support Tribe of Judah by donating toward our server hosting expenses.
- Play nice! In this day and age, a respectful and caring gamer stands out. Respect other players, obey the rules, and support the cause!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back