Tron 2 is out!

I was having problems getting the patch installed. First it said the download was corrupt. I downloaded again and then it said I didn't have Tron 2.0 installed. WHAT??? So I re-ran the install and it worked fine.

So far, I've only had the first light cycle map.

I think I may turn on auto-aim and see if that makes things yet even easier. Although part of the difficulty comes because the enemy pops up from behind you where you least expect it.

I finished the reformat thing last night. I thought it was very well done how they portrayed you being in the middle of a reformat. There are a lot of very clever computer-ese things in the game.

Well, as I continue playing it, I must say I am enjoying it more and more. It's turning out to be a great game. I'm dying less often, but that may be due to me setting things to Easy. I am also learning better combat techniques. Even on Easy, it's still tough, but now that I have better armor, I may pump it back up to Normal.

The storyline is pretty cool. They have e-mail messages you find that tell you scattered pieces of information before the movie Tron and what has taken place since.

Each game map has some great graphics. You get to be in some HUGE places where one bad step will drop you down a looooong way.

I'm now up to the overclocking part and I've got those nasty resource hogs coming after me.

Just a note on the patch. Turns out previously saved games still won't allow you to pass the light cycles. You need to start a new game to take advantage of the patch.
sad.gif

Well...I finally finished the game tonight. Sure, there are some frustrating parts in the beginning, but overall I thought the game was very well done and extremely exciting. Definitely happy with the purchase. The visuals were so well done they will leave a mark in my memory. The visuals were so good, I will probably play the game again some day.

Anyone check out the MP servers? I only found ONE server tonight. Oh well, I don't think I'll be playing MP on this anyway. Perhaps I'll do the light cycles against bots.

congrats on finishing it! I did enjoy the storyline. the light cycles is hard but fun to unlock getting new bikes. the AI is hard
wink.gif

Back