Tuesday night Oct 17 PvP

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
We will be running a balanced build again. I think we may try the Earth Ele warder build Derk Suggested. The only flaw I see in it is Relic runs but maybe the same tactic as what we do with Vim will work there!

ok i WILL be there, i hope... i am trying to have tommarow free. but... can you post the team build as well as any other builds for tommaorw? thanks Dredd or whoever

I dont know if i will be able to come tonight or not. I have test tomorrow and between work and studying i do not know if i can make it, sry.:(
I am sure you guys will have plenty of ppl anyways.

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff;188382 said:
So, what time will y'all be starting?

PvP only gets better the more tired you are! I always pwn at cs when I just wake up and cant write down a coherent sentance.

Start time is 10pm Eastern for the Team SoE PvP night.

The build we are planning to try is a new Ele build similar to Starburst. Here's the info:

4 - E/A
Earth - 12+1+3
Ene Stg - 12+1
Shadow - 3

Death's Charge
Shockwave
Crystal Wave (Prophesies) or Tenai's Crystals (Factions)
1 ward (stability, elements, foes and melee are preferred)
Sliver Armor
Aura of Restoration or Stone Daggers
Earth Attunement
Rez Sig

2 Monks (probably Mo/Me), build is std PvP WoH/HP and SB/Infuse

If 1 or 2 people don't have Shockwave, we can either go cap quickly, or replace with a Starburst ele if needed. Using starburst will add Meteor Shower, but will cost us one ward.

We may want to use both Crystal Wave and Tenai's for a bigger spike, but I'm not sure which to take out.

I am hoping that Sliver Armor works well here. I know it hurt me a few times in PvE. It should also make a good counter against any Star Burst groups we face by hurting them for each of their touch range attacks. I'm not sure if it works with traps though. The blocking will help against warriors and assassins.

We may also change one character to E/R or Mo/R for frozen soil.

For anyone wanting to capture shockwave, it's a pretty easy one. Zamas Stonewrath is in the Arborstone Explorable just outside Altrumm ruins. As soon as you exit the gate, turn left and head up the path and into the hallway in front of you as you go up the hill. There is one group of wardens to kill. Go down the hall and take the first doorway to the right. There should be a necro boss (Stonereaper) in sight. Kill him and move on. You should now be able to see Stonewrath on your radar map.

Last edited:
If you need a WoH monk, I can provide. I'm not too big on monking in PvP (although I do have all the right equipment now), but I'll do it if nobody else fills that spot. If you were taking a Warrior or Ranger, though, I'd be there in a heartbeat... :)

Back