Unable to attend events this weekend

RyanB

Legacy of Elijah Guild Leader
Just a quick heads up...I am out of town and will be unable to do events this weekend. If someone could run events, that'd be great!

There's not many people on this weekend, but I'll let peeps know. We are missing you and Brit! Hope you guys are having a great weekend! :)

When I was on, I asked about events twice and not 1 person responded. I didn't look at the number. Sorry, I guess I was wrong..I wasn't really the person to respond here anyways. sowwy =(

Sorry personally I have been a little out of it the past couple of days, had a medical procedure Friday and my time on has been a bit of a haze.

Busy weekend for me as well. Lots of "end of year" kinda stuff with school and work.

I'm hoping to get back into a regular play schedule again soon.

Last minute, but if anyone is up for some guild eventing tonight I'll be on in 30 mins. :) Technically not last minute when there are 30 left.

I had fun last night! That was the first time I'd completed a rush (the last time I was on for one was the very first time we did it and were still figuring it out), puzzle, and challenge.

I need to get some waypoints opened up on my engineer. When I saw that the challenge involved a lot of underwater, I was wishing I had my grenades. It's the one toon I intentionally seek out underwater content on... :D

Oh, and thanks, Ryan, for spearheading these! I very much appreciate your mix of enthusiasm for tackling the mission as well as gentle encouragement for those of us with noobish tendencies. ;)

When I was on, I asked about events twice and not 1 person responded. I didn't look at the number. Sorry, I guess I was wrong..I wasn't really the person to respond here anyways. sowwy =(

Slacker... :D

Though, I often seen 30-40 people on, but only get 1 or 2 responses in chat...

I know I have a very difficult time chatting and playing at the same time. I think it's partly all of the movement during combat.

Sometimes I park somewhere that looks safe and engage in guild chat, sometimes I'm in the middle of dodge/attack/place aoe circle/heal/blind/block insanity and see chat just scroll by out of the corner of my eye.

My tendency to over-aggro half a zone is probably a contributing factor as well. ;)

TS does make a huge difference, though I seem to have mic issues every other time I log on recently.

Last edited:
I try to respond in guild chat as much as I can, even if it's a "sorry, I can't right now." It sometimes does feel weird when you ask a question and it hangs out in a special moment of guild chat silence, but then I also wonder how weird it would feel if suddenly all 40 people responded right in a row lol.

Back