Upcoming Trinity Event

Malohaut

Greetings my brothers and sisters in Christ,

I feel led to lead an upcoming trinity event, one on Saturday April 3rd, and again on Monday April 5th. 7pm CST. Saturday's date is pending according to when you think is best.

We will all meet at our guild house where I will lead a ceremony that will give us all the opportunity to rededicate our heart and our lives to God. And following the rededication, we will hold a baptism at the nearby river for all who dedicated.

So come one come all and give yourselves to God!!

I would like to come, but unfortunately I wont be back in the game by then.  I thought Lent was only 40 days, but I guess sundays don't count or something silly like that, so I wont be back till Good Friday.

See you all then.

Saturday 4/3/4 at 4:15pm CST

I will post it here for all to see.  And those who missed it, feel free to come to Monday's event at 6:30pm CST.  All are called.

In attendance:
Chivah York - Event co-ordinator
Mythben
Minky
Arnonn
Angelais
Tody

"Let us begin with a word of prayer"

"Heavenly Father, I have felt the calling in my heart and have gathered your people together.  Give me the wisdom and the strength to deliver the message you have desired me to."
"YOu have called, and your sheep have come because they know your voice.  Bless their hearts and their ways as they seek Your holy name."
"In Christ's name we pray.  Amen"

You stand up.

Minky says, "Amen"
Mythben says, "amin"
<Angelais lifts up his head and nods>

"I will start with the reading of the scroll of Romans, chapter 12, verses 1 and 2"
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God, this is your spiritual act of worship."
"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing and perfect will."

"These are the words of life from God.  Amen!"

Angelais ponders.

"As many of you know, God created the universe.  He created the sun and the stars, the fish and the deer.  And He created us."
"Yet we as man failed him.  We as man sinned against him.  Adam took the bite of the apple.  Cain slew his brother.  Nations forsook God"
"God was angry and would have destroyed us.  But he didn't.  God loves us and saved us time and time again."
"The world was wicked and cruel, but Noah stayed in faith, and humanity was saved.  Israel fell from God time and time again, but when they repented, God loved them and forgave them."

You examine Angelais.  He is a member of the Fighter class in your realm.

You say, "and while you were drowning in your own sin, in your own wrongdoings, minor and major, God sent His Son for you."

Mythben cries!

"God left his throne to come down to be with you, to teach you, and die for you.  God DIED for you!  Because He loves you."
"And what does He want?  Why has God been patient with us all these many years?  What does the creator of the universe want from us?"
"Love."

<Tody nods >

"God wants us to love Him.  God created you and he cared for you and he saved you!  And all he seeks in return is your love."
"God calls you now!  Calls you with open arms.  He calls you to love Him, and to live a life of love like Jesus did."
"Will you answer that call?  Will you give your heart and renew it and your mind in  God's ways?  Not because you're commanded to, but because you would love to."

<Tody nods >

"God has dedicated his entire eternity to you.  Now He asks that you rededicate your heart to him."
"Follow me, all who have chosen to follow God."

<Minky lives to love God.>

(Region) You have left Oakwick.

"everybody wait on the shore"

"Angelais"
"Angelais come forth"
You beckon Angelais.
"come closer.  :)"
"Angelais do you give your heart your life your all to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?"
<Angelais nods >
"Angelais please step right in front of me."
You say, "Angelais I baptize you in the name of the Father"
You cast a Crusader's Protection Spell!
"and of the Son"
You cast a Angel's Refreshment Spell!
"and of the Holy Spirit"
You cast a Heat Ward Spell!
"Angelais go in peace"
"You have new life in Christ Jesus."

You target [Tody]
You examine Tody.  He is a member of the Scout class in your realm.
"Tody come forth"
"Tody do you give your heart your life your all to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?"
<Tody nods >
"Tody please step right in front of me."
"Tody I baptize you in the name of the Father"
"and of the Son"
"and of the Holy Spirit"
"Tody go in peace"
<Tody makes the sign of the cross>
Tody bows.

You target [Minky]
You examine Minky.  She is a member of the Wizard class in your realm.
"Minky come forth"
"Minky do you give your heart your life your all to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?"
Minky says, "I do"
"Minky I baptize you in the name of the Father"
"and of the Son"
"and of the Holy Spirit"
"Minky go in peace"

You target [Mythben]
You examine Mythben.  He is a member of the Necromancer class in your realm.
"Mythben come forth"
<Minky smiles happily.>
"Mythben do you give your heart your life your all to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?"
Mythben says, "<nods>"
"Mythben I baptize you in the name of the Father"
"and of the Son"
"and of the Holy Spirit"
"Mythben go in peace"

You target [Arnonn]
You examine Arnonn.  He is a member of the Necromancer class in your realm.
"Arnonn do you give your heart your life your all to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?"
Arnonn says, "i do"
You say, "Arnonn please step right in front of me."
"Arnonn I baptize you in the name of the Father"
You say, "and of the Son"
"and of the Holy Spirit"
"Arnonn go in peace"

"From this day forth, do not forget God's calling to you.  His calling for your love, love for each other and love for Him."

Tody hugs you.
Tody hugs Mythben.
Tody hugs Arnonn.
Tody hugs Minky.
Tody hugs Angelais.

"YOu have been marked by the blood of Christ Jesus, and by your proclimation of faith, your names are written in the book of life."

<Angelais raises his hand>
Arnonn hugs himself.

"Yes Angelais?"

Minky says, "That was beautiful."

Arnonn hugs you.

Angelais says, "Are we to experience a change?"

"If you have given your heart to God, and if you have truly believed that Jesus Christ was man, that Jesus Christ was God, that Jesus Christ died for your sins and rose from the dead "

Angelais ponders at Angelais.

"If you truly believe that, and give your heart fully to Christ Jesus, you will be reborn with a new love and a new passion.  There will be a change and a new growth!  And your life will be more beautiful than you will ever imagine!"

Angelais ponders at you.

Angelais says, "what about physical change?"
Angelais says, "like the transfiguration of Jesus"

"God's kingdom is not of the physical but of the spirit.  When you come to His heavenly kingdom, you will be changed with a new body. "

Angelais says, "hmm"

Tody says, "When you do and are risen when our Lord returns"
Tody says, "Until then, it is up to you to tune your earthly tent and care for it"

Angelais says, "I must step away for a moment...do you mind waiting here for  me?"

You say, "I will wait for you my friend."
Angelais says, "I shall return"

"The rest of you have given your hearts to the Lord and answered His call.  YOu may go in peace"
"Walk in His ways, now and always!!"

Monday 4/5/4 at 6:30pm CST

In attendance:
Chivah York - Event co-ordinator
Odale - The only one to answer God's calling this day. God bless him!

"Hello my friend"

Odale says, "Hiya"

"Odale, I know you to be a man of God"

Odale dances with you!

"You are very special to me and very special to him."

You target [Odale]
You examine Odale.  He is a member of the Friar class in your realm.

"Would you care to partake in the baptism of our Lord?"
Odale says, "
smile.gif
"

"Odale do you give your heart your life your all to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?"
Odale says, "I do
smile.gif
"
"Odale please step right in front of me."
"Odale I baptize you in the name of the Father"
"and of the Son"
You cast a Archangel's Refreshment Spell!
"and of the Holy Spirit"
"Odale go in peace"

Odale bows to you.

"I know your heart and it is righteous."
"Never forget God's promise and love for you okay?"

Odale says, "I c i hope ppl show tonight"

You say, "I'm afraid you are it."

Odale says, "I will not "

"You have answered God's calling, and He will not forget you.  Your name is in the book of life.  Always rejoice in Him."

[Guild] Odale: "Guys get your butts to housing!"
[Guild] Odale: "<puts his foot down>"
[Guild] Chivah: "If they wish to battle, they may"

Odale says, "hehe"

"I will not force them.  
smile.gif
 Tis their choice."
"But I wanted to at least get you while you were stil here."

Odale says, "What you want to do is important tho
smile.gif
"

"Again, that is their choice.  
smile.gif
"
"God does not force his people to come to him.  He'll always wait with open arms."

Odale bows to you.

**Claps for all who could attend both services**
**Cries when Odale is dunked/sprinkled/whatevered**
**Cries he was not able to attend**
**writes one more line just because**

Hehe.  Thank you Ic. You didn't see it because it wasn't well described, but when I was baptizing them, they were swimming in front of me while I stood.  So it was a full emersion baptism.

Yes, thank you all so very much for coming.  The most important part of what I tried to do was call you back to God.  There are times in Israel's history when God's people forgot about Him.  And the world around us compells us to do the same.  We sometimes focus so much on fighting, leveling, or just living that we sometimes just forget God is there.  In one of my posts, I put up somebody's letter in which he said that he had not been praying to God because he didn't need anything.  So please, spend some time this week in prayer.  Remember all God has done for you and for your family.  And rededicate your minds, your hearts, and your lives to God.  "Seek FIRST the kingdom of heaven and all of its righteousness."

That was the most important part of what I was trying to do.  But I also wanted you and your characters to share in baptism.  So if there is any unbaptized character that you would like to dedicate to the Lord, then see me in game, and I will bring you to the river and deliver your character into the Lord's waiting arms.  This can be any body of water from any area of the realm.

But the choice is yours!

Back