update on the clan

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
Well right now i am trying to get the school to open the ports so i can continue in my beta testing.
You may ask what does this have to do with the clan, well everything.

Last year i was able to set the ports on Wc3 to connect through the proxy, at times it was slow and just a step above dial up, but i was able to connect. this year i have been unable to connect at all. Unless the school chooses to allow the ports to be opened i will be unable to form the new clan on battlenet ™. That does not mean the clan will not start, we have very capible shamans that i have in place already. Exo-Slayer will the Clan Chieftian, and the responablity will fall on him to get the clan started. As my Co-leader/ assisstant he knows this. I will still be around writing lessons and helping you guys, planning activities, i do regret that i can not join you in game, Lord willing i may beable to in the future.

LoJ, there is a project in works to setup our own BattleNet server using PvPGN. It supports Warcraft 2 & 3. I could look into configuring additional ports for it to listen too if you can let me know which ports you have available.

the only ports that i have available are the HTML ones and they have us set on a proxy with port 8080 open, in WC3 or anyother program other than chat/webbrowsers i try to use it fails to connect they may have just beefed up the proxy power who knows.

A lot of proxies well actually allow you to use it for other ports like FTP and such. Proxifier allows you to forward those requests through the proxy. Let me see if I can digup a link.

the proxifier doesnt work i downloaded and read through all the manuels and played with it for a bit
sad.gif

aye so do I, i am planning on checking with the dean tomarrow about it, and if they say no I will ask if i can personally speak with the Vice president and see what i can do.

Exo go a head and start it up right now and when they open the ports for me you can transfer ownership. or if you want you can log onto my account and use it to start the clan its up to you.

Back