UT 1 Server...

Shagz

Oi, check this thread over in the CGA forums, someone set up a UT 1 server. All you old schoolers, get ova there!
smile.gif

Please clarify. When you say UT1, do you mean the original Unreal Tournament? Or is this different from UT and UT2k3?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Malohaut @ Nov. 27 2003,7:27)]Please clarify.  When you say UT1, do you mean the original Unreal Tournament?  Or is this different from UT and UT2k3?
UT1 = the original Unreal Tournament, yes.
biggrin.gif

Hi nice...UT still lives  
wink.gif

And her it got its own forum...Thanks...I live better...Feel better and shoots better everday - Thanks Jesus...

Yes UT1 is the good old Unreal Tournament...but can't get the server through the router -  a Dl-Link 604 - I got yesterday
sad.gif

I'm wating for the support to call be back right now...So the server aint on the internet right now...mam the technik is bugging me...

sorry...I'm  
mad.gif
 that I did not wait with the annocement of the server until I had don this...

Sorry old UT...but I'm on it...til I bite it...eat it or play with out it...

Hi...

I have dicided to send back the router DI-Link 604...it was not a case for me...I will try the DI-Link 804HV I think...

But I got the Jesus Warrior's sever up on the ASE !!!
cool.gif
and I will let it run until I get the new router home...just to see what happens...( that will take about 5 days )

But...but is 2048/512 Mb = 2048000000/5120000 bits ? the ASE want the conneting set by bits/s...Can anyone tell me if this is right counter by me...The ping seems okay

Have a nice day...and enjoy all the good and free things in life... for free...
wink.gif

Hi I have to close down the -=J*W=- server...

mslaugh, teekids and alexa keeps turning up in my computer...So until I got the router I have to close down my internet connetion...
sad.gif

Ouch, that sucks...maybe something was already on there before you got your router together? Time for a personal firwall, me thinks.

Hmm...but there was something with the router DI-Link 604...

...WHEN ... you have a server, ASE and are playing at the same time ( something about nat tabblen got full...don't ask me more..I'm just a man )

And on the shild up :Shilds up I keept have problems with the DI-Link 604 with the solicited packet in the commen ports test, but I had not with out the router ?!
rock.gif

But I go it on this page Win xp (pro) save for the internet ?! - in Danish, yet - I will try to get it translatet into English -

But for now my server is down doh :-(...wating for my DI-Link 804HV :)

Playing som UT 2003 in the time in middel...lol...not a bad game at all...
I have set UT 2003 up as UT1 as much as I could...And I like what I see !
Have been thinking a bit about a 2003 UT server...don't tell anyone yet...(..lol..)

I can't belive it...

I get more and more happy for UT2003...Oh what have I done....(??? )

Using this mod in association with v2225 allows the game to feel more like original UT...

- upgrade to v2225, and install the DE & Epic Bonus Packs
- use small weapons (Settings|Player menu)
- set FOV to 90 (Settings|Player menu)
- use the Evil Announcer from the bonus pack (set the announcer voice in the Settings|Audio menu)
- install the BrightPlayerSkins
Where....just her my freind...

I have ordered DI-Link 804HV hope that wil work it...

Back