UT 3 DOMINATION 5.0 IS FINALLY HERE!! MUST GET ON OUR SERVER ASAP!!!

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
http://ut3dom.xantaz.net/news.php

•Fixed cooking maps for PS3 (Must follow Instructions in the help file "UTDomCooker\UT3Dom Cooking for PS3.pdf")

•Partial fix of the UT Editor crashing when opening/loading or editing any packages/content, while a DOM map is loaded. (Editor may crash when importing content, while a DOM map is loaded)

•Fixed missing weapon pickups in network games

•Fixed issue where sometimes when touching a control point, the wrong mesh is displayed in network games.

•Added Team Picker menu at login for a map. And also accessable in game by opening the Mid Game Menu > Settings > Mod Settings. This can be disabled by settings: bShowPickTeamAtLogin=False

•Fixed issue of all players joining the red team in network games. Improved balancing of players among teams.

•Added better 4 team support for when using the Titan mutator. Added 4 team aura colors to Titans

•Made the newer transparent skins (introduced in version 4.0) for ControlPoint's allways enabled.

•Fixed various network releated small issues.

•Added new Kismet condition -> "GameType" -> "Domination or DoubleDom". One of two outputs will be enabled depending on the current game type. Only works with Domination and Double Domination games.

•Added new map: DOM-BabylonNight

•Fixed missing maps (DDOM-Aswan, DOM-Beesting_v3, DOM-Pentecost_v2, DOM-CarnageCathedral_v3)

•During setup, you now have the option to install the Unpublished files (required for map authors) and also the original Unreal Script Source Code for UT3Dom.

•For Map Authors: Added DOM-KismetVehicleExample map. This map is to demonstrate how to correctly use, some of the kismet events and conditions that come with UT3Dom.

Downloaded.

Are you all planning to play this tonight?

Downloaded.

Are you all planning to play this tonight?

In all honesty tek, a lot of people think I'm really good with computers because I can play a few games fairly well, but the truth is that I don't know how to instal this kind of stuff or do anything basic with computers either. I had captain_Tea spend like 2 or 3 hours helping me instal domination 3.0 and also getting ut 3 to work on steam. I'm really clueless about this stuff T.T lol so i'm sure i'm going to have to have danny help me find and uninstal 3.0 and help me get this one in my steam files... If you try it....please let me know how it is a long with that new map!

Sounds like some good fixes. The network replication issues are the ones that make things most unplayable. I'll get this on the server for next week, but I'm out of town right now.

Sounds like some good fixes. The network replication issues are the ones that make things most unplayable. I'll get this on the server for next week, but I'm out of town right now.

Danny!!! We miss you T.T I hope you can play some LoL on your laptop out there : (

Welp... it's better than 4.0 was, but DOM still has its issues that are going to keep me from willingly voting for it.

Welp... it's better than 4.0 was, but DOM still has its issues that are going to keep me from willingly voting for it.

Me too....and with the loss of so many maps from 3.1.....It really makes me sad T.T Plus we can't get Wumbos instagib to work and have four teams : (

Back