UT2004 ECE on sale on GOG for $6.49

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
If you don't already own UT2004, well, why don't you? Regardless of reason, you can pick up UT2004 Editor's Choice Edition on GOG for $6.49.

UT2004 with no DRM for 6 and a half bucks.

If anyone picks up the game while it's on sale, please post a reply so I can have more buddies to invite to Onslaught games.

Last edited:
Wow how did you know about this. Please let us know when ut 3 goes on sale as I have people waiting for that ; )

Wow how did you know about this. Please let us know when ut 3 goes on sale as I have people waiting for that ; )
I think I saw an article about the sale on Joystiq, but it may have been on Thrifty Nerd or another site.

On a related note: Unreal Gold, Unreal Tournament Game of the Year Edition, and Unreal 2 are also on sale on GOG for $6.49 each.

Nice find! It's usually 14.99 on Steam.

MH, UT3's normal price is 19.99, which is low enough it's hard to know why someone who is planning on getting it wouldn't buy the most recent AAA title arena shooter in existence. A bargain hunter might notice that the Unreal Deal pack is $40 for 5 games, which works out to 8 dollars a piece.

Nice find! It's usually 14.99 on Steam.

MH, UT3's normal price is 19.99, which is low enough it's hard to know why someone who is planning on getting it wouldn't buy the most recent AAA title arena shooter in existence. A bargain hunter might notice that the Unreal Deal pack is $40 for 5 games, which works out to 8 dollars a piece.

Well for some people I am understanding....heck I even rejected (But appretitated) tek's offer when he told me tf2 and l4d were on sale for 5 bucks because I'm really strict and sometimes stubborn about the types of games i play (Except for LoL.....i'll admit danny, you got me on that one) ....most people these days are clueless when they hear "arena" shooter so they don't know what to expect from the game. Everyone plays CoD now a days and not much else for FPS games. $20.00 is kind of a risk when buying something you don't know much about.....Still...I agree that UT 3 is the best shooter for it's kind on the market (At least until Tim Sweeny hires danny to make ut 4) :D

Back