Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
Strong Fortress/Thomashunter and I will be going on vacation next week from 3/14-3/18

Aarok is going to be taking charge while I am gone. So be sure to take care all problems during that time :p
Just kidding, but if you do have any questions while I'm away you can get ahold of him.

If you need anything from the guildbank, the man of many alts Xpictoc will be taking care of the bank. So if any new members need bags or any lvl 40's need money for their mounts, send Xpictoc a PM.

Lastly Kidan will be watching the forums for me, so everyone better be good while I'm gone, or he'll come get you :p

And as my 1st act as acting guild leader: Everyone must have a level 60 character on the Blade's Edge Server by the end of this week. OR I'LL BOOT YOU!!! Oh, and you can't have more than 2 alts.

And as my 1st act as acting guild leader: Everyone must have a level 60 character on the Blade's Edge Server by the end of this week. OR I'LL BOOT YOU!!! Oh, and you can't have more than 2 alts.

ahh! 6 more levels to go and 7 alts! I am in trouble... Have fun on your vacation and I guess I will need some invites when you get. ;)

Ok Aarok I am now officially leaving, I won't be back on till Sunday or Monday. It is official that you can start usurping whenever now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back