Valve Gift Grab 2011 – L4D2

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
New achievement!
Valve Gift Grab 2011 – L4D2
Collect three gifts dropped by Special Infected in Versus Mode.
So who's up for some Versus this Wednesday (Dec. 27)? :D

I'd be up for it...except that I would probably miserably fail at gameplay; I never played versus before. Nevermind remembering the map layout.

Also, last time I couldn't find the toj server. Maybe I was on at the wrong time.
Wait, the 27th? Bah, I am probably already too late xD

Last edited:
I'd be up for it...except that I would probably miserably fail at gameplay; I never played versus before. Nevermind remembering the map layout.

Also, last time I couldn't find the toj server. Maybe I was on at the wrong time.
Wait, the 27th? Bah, I am probably already too late xD
D'oh, I had my days mixed up after having Monday off.

Yes, I meant tonight, Wednesday, December 28, 2011.

And don't worry about skill levels. We play casually, not competitively, and, as I'm so fond of saying, L4D2 Versus is the Mario Kart Wii of first-person shooters: It's a random party game that you can only really enjoy if you don't take it too seriously. (Otherwise you'll rage when you get hit by a blue shell and drop from 1st to 8th within 100 yards of the finish line or get charged by a Charger that looked like he was 30 feet away on your screen.)

Tirnn, I'm not sure if I have you on my steam list feel free to add me, [toj.cc]whon and I'll try my best to get you going with us.

The ToJ steam group sends out a "game night" announcement every Wednesday at 8:15 PM CST in hopes that everyone gets in game and started at 8:30 PM CST.

I'll keep those wednesdays in mind. And keep a eye on my connection. For some reason, lately I have trouble connecting to The Fish.

@Whon: Thanks! I'll add you. Maybe one day I will come up with a vaguely original name for steam, "oh noes" being my standard in-game name..yes, I lack creativity.

I'll keep those wednesdays in mind. And keep a eye on my connection. For some reason, lately I have trouble connecting to The Fish.
If you're having trouble connecting to the Christian Crew servers, you may want to check the CC forums to see if anyone else is having the same problem.

Back