Video Game Characters?

Jc4Myers

Hey everyone,

I think I have a good idea to take the Christian Gamers Alliance to the next level. I am currently in school learning how to make characters for video games. I was wondering if any of you gamers out there have characters. I think it would be cool if CGA would host our characters so that we could share them with each other. I have characters for Quake III and Unreal Tournament 2003. I don't know if CGA could support this but it would be really cool if they could. You could zip up the files you need to play so the space it would take up wouldn't be huge. I know it would be alot of work because someone would have to check the content and make sure it is christian material and to make sure it is virus free. But being able to share my art with others would be cool. I am working on creating a bot set of angels vs. demons for URT 2003. Let me know what you guys think.

Hey feel free to email me a pic of your character. What 3d software did you use. I use maya for Unreal and 3d max for Quake III. My first character for unreal was pretty sloppy because I was in a hurry to just get something into the game. But I am really wanting to get my angels and demons bot set going.

Back