Video Game Music

iamscott

Recently, I've been trying to compile a list of good music from extreme sports games. I mean good music. No Final Fantasy stuff. I've never been able to understand people who have mixed and remixed that stuff.

Anyway, I just wanted to know. If you play games like Tony Hawk or Dave Mirra, what are the songs that you like from there. I like Blackball by The Offspring, and Drunken Lullabyes by Flogging Molly, both on the THPS4 game. Anyway, just tell me what you think.

What do you mean no Final Fantasy music! I've got 11 Cds devoted to it! It's allways in my cd player! I cant just sit by and watch this sort of music made a public insult! NO! I will fight to get FF music back on top! Join me all who think this music is the best! We must fight!!!
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (kingaragorn @ Feb. 06 2004,3:40)]What do you mean no Final Fantasy music! I've got 11 Cds devoted to it! It's allways in my cd player! I cant just sit by and watch this sort of music made a public insult! NO! I will fight to get FF music back on top! Join me all who think this music is the best! We must fight!!!
wow.gif
the three kiss songs in THUG are the best other than that final fantasy is the only really good game music....unless ther'res some led zeppelin hiding there somewhere....

I was quite fond of the music in Jet Grind Radio & Jet Set Radio Future.

I'm not a big sports fan though, so I can't really comment on that.

I especially like Scapegoat Wax's "Aisle 10(Hello Alison)," which is on both JSRF and Project Gotham Racing.  I was very dissapointed to hear the lyrics on most of his other songs though.  
sad.gif

why not go classical like ff if soemtimes or SWG that is soothing music nun of that sex and drug driven music from tony hawk

If you consider Need for Speed: Underground one of those games, here are my favorites:

Static X-The Only

Element Eighty-Broken Promises

Rob Zombie-Two Lane Blacktop

Crystal Method-Born Too Slow

From THPS4:

AC/DC: TNT

Back