Warlock Assistance Please

Reason

I have recently got into playing my warlock, Hellswinter, again. The lock seems a lot of fun at the moment so I'm trying to get into how to spec right now. I was going to go with an SM/Ruin build progression for now.

So far, I have 5/5 in Imp Corruption to make it an instant cast spell. I have 2 routes that I was considering taking for my new few levels. One route was to do 2/2 in Imp Life Tap and then go for 5/5 in in Suppression. My second route was to start being able to reduce the casting time of my shadow bolt by doing 5/5 in Imp Shadow Bolt and then 5/5 in Bane.

I'm wanting to know which route would be better to take to help me level a bit faster/easier.

ttyl,

Chris

I personally found that Imp Life Tap and Suppression were really nice, because Imp Life Tap reduces your downtime and Suppression lowers the chance of wasted spells and makes you more able to handle orange mobs -- something I've done regularly while leveling.

On my baby lock I went for Imp Corruption and Imp Life Tap first, then went over to the Destruction tree and got Imp Shadow Bolt (5/5) and Bane (5/5).

I'm now heading back over to the Affliction tree, putting 3 points in Suppression and will go all the way down until I hit Shadow Mastery. I'm heading for a SM/Ruin build also.

Last edited:
Obviously this will not be anytime soon, but it is good information to know. I have tried on Thottbot and on Alakhazam, to find out stuff on the 1440 healthstone. I've come up with nothing. Is this a quest in order to obtain this, or a drop of some sort, or something else?

Back