Was it SoE that does some witnessing in GW?

soozun

I thought I read somewhere (but can't find it now), that SoE does some witnessing in the game world by doing good deeds or "witnessing without words" type of thing. Do you guys ever do that? I got the idea that you'd help non-guildies out with quests or something along those lines. Just curious!

We would like to try and do that on a regular basis we have in the past. And when it comes to helping Guildies we do that all the time just ask/post a time to do a mission and you will get people to show up!

We would like to try and do that on a regular basis we have in the past. And when it comes to helping Guildies we do that all the time just ask/post a time to do a mission and you will get people to show up!

Awesome. You all are so cool. Thanks! :)

Members in both halves of the guilds do this informally. On an irregular basis, we do organized outreach events.

For instance, we often type "GG and God Bless" when we're doing Heroes Ascent/Hall of Heroes. Reactions can be...mixed. STC even has a PvP toon NAMED Gg And God Bless. :)

We also went caroling at our Christmas event, in the busiest cities and outposts.

ya i got tired saying it.. so its perma now =D. now they get the arrow.. <-- :p

Members in both halves of the guilds do this informally. On an irregular basis, we do organized outreach events.

For instance, we often type "GG and God Bless" when we're doing Heroes Ascent/Hall of Heroes. Reactions can be...mixed. STC even has a PvP toon NAMED Gg And God Bless. :)

We also went caroling at our Christmas event, in the busiest cities and outposts.

That all sounds good to me. At some point, I'd love to be involved. Thanks for sharing some of the past history of the guild activities. Kinda cool to hear!

reminds me of the time I went out with a bunch of people to a fair and handed out free pop saying "Have a free pop! God loves you!"

lol, i would be like "well God loves me SOOOO much that he wants me to have TWO pops... <_<"

hey, its worth a try :p

I would also like to have a more organized otreachnight where we go and help people with missions and such and witness while were at it, like we used to. (forgive the run-on sentance). However, ATM I am still with out computer access regularly...

Back