Welcome

we are closing in on the launch i will be posting the server we are on prior to the head start look forward to seeing all of you in auroria. i will be playing a blighter/abolisher as well as others.
we will have guild farms on the west continent that everyone can use, and will work on getting them on the east.

o/

Ill be there, F2P as i'm currently running on a gaming budget of zero. I'll probably be bringing a buddy with me that could use being around more Christian folks.

oh ya.. Iv'e never done this type of game, gonna need a pile of guidance/hand holding.

Last edited:
oh ya.. Iv'e never done this type of game, gonna need a pile of guidance/hand holding.

Step 1: Roll a character of the Kitty Cat race.
Step 2: Find the place with the most players.
Step 3: Repeatedly type "CAT, I'm a kitty cat, and I dance dance dance, and I Dance Dance Dance", while using the dance emote of course.
Step 4 (optional): Avoid getting banned. If you are banned congratulations you have reached "end game" in record time.
Step 5: Thank Gerbil for teaching you how to play a MMO. :p

On topic: Congratulations on the shiny new forums and chapter may you gather many honorable players for Christ! :)

Last edited:
Downloaded the beta to try it out. . .

Um, no option to invert y-mouselook? Looked it up (thanks google), yep no option. There are work-arounds but looks like they require additional programs.

Not worth it for a game I probably won't play for more than a couple weeks. Disappointing really. Such a basic option that, when missing makes a game either really really annoying or unplayable.

Step 1: Roll a character of the Kitty Cat race.
Step 2: Find the place with the most players.
Step 3: Repeatedly type "CAT, I'm a kitty cat, and I dance dance dance, and I Dance Dance Dance", while using the dance emote of course.
Step 4 (optional): Avoid getting banned. If you are banned congratulations you have reached "end game" in record time.
Step 5: Thank Gerbil for teaching you how to play an MMO. :p

On topic: Congratulations on the shiny new forums and chapter may you gather many honorable players for Christ! :)

lol, I have played MMO's.. just not this type. I recently "won" EvE online, only took 5 and a half years.:p

Just having recently hopped back on the website here, I discovered that some of you are trying out the new ArcheAge game, so last night I initiated the game download, and it will finish sometime today while I'm at work. I have not had much time to review what the game is about, but I hear a lot of talk about crafting/farming, etc. Will ite be necessary to do some incredibly boring crafting to be able to effectively play the game? Crafting bores me to death, and has forced me to quit playing several online games in the past. I still don't really grasp what makes this game so different than other MMOs, so maybe one of you could take a few minutes and summarize that for me if you don't mind. :)

Thanks,
Lance (a.k.a. Luvdiscgolf)
If I get into the game, my character should be: Fidoc

Just having recently hopped back on the website here, I discovered that some of you are trying out the new ArcheAge game, so last night I initiated the game download, and it will finish sometime today while I'm at work. I have not had much time to review what the game is about, but I hear a lot of talk about crafting/farming, etc. Will ite be necessary to do some incredibly boring crafting to be able to effectively play the game? Crafting bores me to death, and has forced me to quit playing several online games in the past. I still don't really grasp what makes this game so different than other MMOs, so maybe one of you could take a few minutes and summarize that for me if you don't mind. :)

Thanks,
Lance (a.k.a. Luvdiscgolf)
If I get into the game, my character should be: Fidoc
You can easily get by without crafting at all. Almost every item that is crafted can also be traded.

You can easily get by without crafting at all. Almost every item that is crafted can also be traded.

This is very true. I'm not planning on doing any crafting in AA (possibly at all) but I can still expect a very rich experience playing farmer and trader.

How's everyone doing? As F2P right now you have to wade through a horrible cue to get in, I haven't had the patience. I managed to get in and up to level 7. It's fun, but I have to wait to see how the later content progresses.

I have tried to get on several times, but after checking the pc periodically over several HOURS each time, I have never been able to log on. Do they have a limit on the max number of players on the server at any given time?

Back